PDA

View Full Version : xjTalk has a new member - ffcgary1!

rguignard
07-31-2010, 03:11 PM
Welcome ffcgary1, Glad you have joined xjtalk!

How did you find us? Where are you from?

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

ffcgary1
07-31-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi there, my name is Gary and i am born and bred in England, and very proud of it too, i live in a suberb of greater london, south of the river Thames in a place called Mitcham,in the borough of Merton, which is mentioned in the Doomsday book. My main intrests outside of work are Tenpin bowling, Real proper football, and 4x4 fun, mainly Green laning through the beautiful Surrey countryside.
Ifound this site via link to a sale item on Ebay and decided to sign up, as i am intrested in all things jeep, and look forward to cotributing to this forum if i can.
Gary.

cantab27
07-31-2010, 03:48 PM
hi Gary , welcome to the site , more international members, sweet...great site ..

Mudderoy
08-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Hi there, my name is Gary and i am born and bred in England, and very proud of it too, i live in a suberb of greater london, south of the river Thames in a place called Mitcham,in the borough of Merton, which is mentioned in the Doomsday book. My main intrests outside of work are Tenpin bowling, Real proper football, and 4x4 fun, mainly Green laning through the beautiful Surrey countryside.
Ifound this site via link to a sale item on Ebay and decided to sign up, as i am intrested in all things jeep, and look forward to cotributing to this forum if i can.
Gary.

Gary, Thanks for taking the time to sign up. I love that we share a hobby that so many other people in the world can join in. I look forward to hearing and seeing more about Jeep XJ in England. :popcorn:

:welcome:

4.3LXJ
08-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Hey Gary, glad you joined. England is highest on our list of international places to visit. I would just love to stumbling around old castle ruins and such. I would need to visit Scotland too and check out some of my roots.