PDA

View Full Version : xjTalk has a new member - muffinman!

BlueXJ
07-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi muffinman, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We\'d love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

muffinman
07-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Ok I just got into Xjs, traded a 9 mm pistol for mine. I am slowly in the process of making it ready for the mountains. Live in Stockton,Mo have a place in Cotopaxi, Colorado where my xj will live when it is done. So far I have put on a 3 inch lift made some rocksliders and currently working on a front bumper. Need tie rod ends but they are not as much fun as lifts and armor. My wife and I like to hike and fish in the mountains so this thing is going to be our fishing cruiser.

Mudderoy
07-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Ok I just got into Xjs, traded a 9 mm pistol for mine. I am slowly in the process of making it ready for the mountains. Live in Stockton,Mo have a place in Cotopaxi, Colorado where my xj will live when it is done. So far I have put on a 3 inch lift made some rocksliders and currently working on a front bumper. Need tie rod ends but they are not as much fun as lifts and armor. My wife and I like to hike and fish in the mountains so this thing is going to be our fishing cruiser.

What 9mm did you trade it for? :smiley-laughing021:

muffinman
07-31-2010, 07:08 AM
You won't believe this. I traded aTaurus model 92, copy of the Beretta 92, for a 95 country. Everything works,power everything, no rips or tears in the interior, the body has some rot under both rear doors and it could use a drag link and some tie rod ends. The clearcoat is faded a little on the hood and roof and thats all that is wrong with it. Drove it home, heck ben driving it around a little bit. If I every get a digital camera I will post pics.

Mudderoy
08-02-2010, 04:23 AM
You won't believe this. I traded aTaurus model 92, copy of the Beretta 92, for a 95 country. Everything works,power everything, no rips or tears in the interior, the body has some rot under both rear doors and it could use a drag link and some tie rod ends. The clearcoat is faded a little on the hood and roof and thats all that is wrong with it. Drove it home, heck ben driving it around a little bit. If I every get a digital camera I will post pics.

lol excellent. I looked at that gun when I went to buy my first handgun. I ended up getting the Beretta 92FS. Beautiful gun. I'd happy trade it for a XJ though. Actually I need to get it put on on gun traders, or what ever it is called.

4.3LXJ
08-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Hey, nice trade. I think you got the better end of that deal. Sounds like you are having fun fixing it up.