PDA

View Full Version : Welcome TheRedBull!!!

XJ4IV
07-28-2010, 05:13 AM
Glad you joined our group TheRedBull!

Are you an old Jeeper, or new to the hobby? What brings you to our site? Do you have an off road monster, a daily driver, or something in between?

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

drakan1908
07-30-2010, 09:15 AM
Welcome to XJ Talk!

TheRedBull
08-04-2010, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I feel more welcomed to this site than the new city I'm living in Lol.
I am new to the hobby and a noob to mechanics but, a fast learner, willing to learn and looking for help! Eye out for my posts! Honestly, what brought me to the site is my nephew who's more into the mechanical and club side than i am recommended me a forum also. But I happen to find this forum by Google searching "Jeeps XJ Stickers", browsed around and thought I'd join!
Unfortunately, I don't have anything modded yet. I bought it used, one owner 120k miles right now and everything is still stock. Looking for ideas on effective/efficient, inexpensive ways for tips, tricks, simple or future-$$saving modding to customize my XJ. I love my jeep!
:)

Mudderoy
08-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I feel more welcomed to this site than the new city I'm living in Lol.
I am new to the hobby and a noob to mechanics but, a fast learner, willing to learn and looking for help! Eye out for my posts! Honestly, what brought me to the site is my nephew who's more into the mechanical and club side than i am recommended me a forum also. But I happen to find this forum by Google searching "Jeeps XJ Stickers", browsed around and thought I'd join!
Unfortunately, I don't have anything modded yet. I bought it used, one owner 120k miles right now and everything is still stock. Looking for ideas on effective/efficient, inexpensive ways for tips, tricks, simple or future-$$saving modding to customize my XJ. I love my jeep!
:)

:welcome:

If you mean unfortunate because you want modifications, then that's cool, if you think we need them to accept you here, they aren't necessary. Any and all are welcome. We like the pictures from stock to heavily modified. :camera: :popcorn:

4.3LXJ
08-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Yup, we like stockers too. But it is fun to modify. But watch it, once you start, you may not be able to stop. That is what happened to me.

TheRedBull
08-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Hahaha. I hear ya 4.3

4x4Dalton
08-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the site from Virginia :thumbsup:

xj4life2
08-04-2010, 07:20 PM
:welcome:

If you mean unfortunate because you want modifications, then that's cool, if you think we need them to accept you here, they aren't necessary. Any and all are welcome. We like the pictures from stock to heavily modified. :camera: :popcorn:

Yes please dont base your opinion of us by Muddys jeep , his is just way to purdy :thumbsup: