PDA

View Full Version : CHoffman has joined!

4.3LXJ
07-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Hi CHoffman, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We\'d love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

CHoffman
07-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I am from Sturgis, South Dakota and have a 2000 XJ. Its been acting up lately and found this forum while searching for possible solutions. I still have some tests to run to rule out some stuff then I may need some further help if I can't figure it out by then. As frustrating as our Jeep has been I am strongly considering another one in the near future. There is something about the XJ's that I just love so you will see me lurking here for a long time LOL.

cantab27
07-25-2010, 11:26 PM
hi mate welcome to the site ...

4.3LXJ
07-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I am from Sturgis, South Dakota and have a 2000 XJ. Its been acting up lately and found this forum while searching for possible solutions. I still have some tests to run to rule out some stuff then I may need some further help if I can't figure it out by then. As frustrating as our Jeep has been I am strongly considering another one in the near future. There is something about the XJ's that I just love so you will see me lurking here for a long time LOL.

STURGIS! Been there, but not on a Harley. But there were sure plenty around when we were there in August. Yes, the XJ can be a little frustrating, but there is nothing else like them.

1ATony
07-26-2010, 01:46 PM
welcome to the site.

Melissa
07-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Hello and Welcome!