PDA

View Full Version : ndblack3893 has joined!

rguignard
06-30-2010, 05:59 PM
Glad you joined our group ndblack3893!

Are you an old Jeeper, or new to the hobby? What brings you to our site? Do you have an off road monster, a daily driver, or something in between?

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

drakan1908
07-01-2010, 07:06 AM
Welcome to XJ Talk!

ndblack3893
07-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Hey guys,
My name is Nick. I am in the USMC and currently deployed. I recently joined XJTALK so that I could read up on the XJ. My father and I are purchasing a 97 XJ that has about 130k on it. We've already mapped the majority of parts that we are going to be putting on her. The fenders have already been trimmed. She's a light blue riding 31" tires on a factory suspension (hence the previous owner's reason for trimming the fenders) We are not new to the Jeep world, just new to the forum and to the xj body style. This is our second project, the first was a TJ that we recently sold. So, I look forward to searching and digging through all of your old posts and threads and taking it all in!
Thanks for letting me join!
Nick

Jamie Lynn
07-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Hey guys,
My name is Nick. I am in the USMC and currently deployed. I recently joined XJTALK so that I could read up on the XJ. My father and I are purchasing a 97 XJ that has about 130k on it. We've already mapped the majority of parts that we are going to be putting on her. The fenders have already been trimmed. She's a light blue riding 31" tires on a factory suspension (hence the previous owner's reason for trimming the fenders) We are not new to the Jeep world, just new to the forum and to the xj body style. This is our second project, the first was a TJ that we recently sold. So, I look forward to searching and digging through all of your old posts and threads and taking it all in!
Thanks for letting me join!
Nick

Welcome and where are you deployed at?

4x4Dalton
07-05-2010, 05:21 PM
:patriot: Welcome Nick to the site.:patriot: