PDA

View Full Version : What did you do this weekend?

Jamie Lynn
06-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Friday I went with the boyfriend to the drag strips and watched him race his 2007 Black Dodge turbo diesel 5.9l....I love going to the drags...something about the smell of race fuel and fast cars...

Saturday, I changed the rotors in the Jeep and gave her a bath. And spent some time taking care of my mallards...about another 2 1/2 weeks and I will have ducklings. I can't wait.

Sunday....well I'm just bumming it around because I know for the next 3 days, I will have the most adorable little girl with me..We are planning on going to the park and going hiking and swimming if the weather holds out. If it doesn't its painting and working on some more educational things.:thumbsup:

drakan1908
06-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Mallards mmmm I love peking duck. Just kidding Jamie haha.
Didn't do anything but lay around the house. Waiting for my foot to heal there isn't much I can do.

oderdene
06-27-2010, 09:55 PM
changed my air filter housing for filter element availability. 40 i6 's filter element is ~30$ and seems not so good quality.

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab180/od_999/my%20xj/IMG_4863.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab180/od_999/my%20xj/IMG_4900.jpg

new filter costs ~10$ here.

Mudderoy
06-27-2010, 10:00 PM
changed my air filter housing for filter element availability. 40 i6 's filter element is ~30$ and seems not so good quality.

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab180/od_999/my%20xj/IMG_4863.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab180/od_999/my%20xj/IMG_4900.jpg

new filter costs ~10$ here.

Nice shot, like from a ladder, or roof of a house. That shows determination! :camera:

alwaysxj
06-27-2010, 10:40 PM
went to work on sat night, then took the wife a little girl golfing today.. now i got it off tomorrow and we are going to the local amusement park.

4.3LXJ
06-28-2010, 09:15 AM
It got hot. Working on an high efficiency attic fan and went to a wedding. 108* is too hot to be outside.

Jamie Lynn
06-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Mallards mmmm I love peking duck. Just kidding Jamie haha.
Didn't do anything but lay around the house. Waiting for my foot to heal there isn't much I can do.

What happened to your foot? My mallards are my babies but now I will no longer see them because today I broke up with the boyfriend..and please don't tell me that you are sorry or give me sympathy..just give me a pat on the back for finally leaving an abusive and hurtful relationship after 2 1/2 years...:smiley-gen165:

Mudderoy
06-28-2010, 11:33 PM
What happened to your foot? My mallards are my babies but now I will no longer see them because today I broke up with the boyfriend..and please don't tell me that you are sorry or give me sympathy..just give me a pat on the back for finally leaving an abusive and hurtful relationship after 2 1/2 years...:smiley-gen165:

Love all the posts Jamie. Some interesting and different ones. :patriot:

4.3LXJ
06-29-2010, 12:28 AM

OK, Congratulations then :smiley-love064:

drakan1908
06-29-2010, 08:40 AM

I had foot surgery back in May. Here is a pat on the back, no women or man for that matter, should put up with an abusive relationship. :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
06-29-2010, 09:39 AM
I had foot surgery back in May. Here is a pat on the back, no women or man for that matter, should put up with an abusive relationship. :thumbsup:

Abuse comes in many forms. Unfortunately people sometimes seek out the abuse due to low self esteem or they find it comfortable because their parent(s) were abusive towards them.

Jamie Lynn
06-29-2010, 12:25 PM
I know..I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt and unfortunately one of my biggest attributes and downfalls is that I put others before me all the time. I just had enough of the abuse and the constant fighting and alot of other things. I want to be happy and so far, I feel amazing. Of course I already know what he has told people about me, due to me living in a small town but its like I told him, I put my big girl panties on today and I'm ready to deal with whatever hell you try to make me go through, anything at this point is better then being with you...(which you can only imagine how that one went...like a fart in church) but anyway...Yes I'm happy and my family is happy for me....They saw a lot of what I was blind to at times..but now...its so game on for having fun and doing the things that I love the most and having and spending time with the people in my life that matter most. In case you guys couldn't tell...I'm a very loving affectionate person, which has and can get me in to situations that no one should be in..but we live, we learn, we put the pieces back together, get up in the morning and put the big girl panties on for the day and slap a good shit eating grin on our faces...and carry on with life....;)

Jamie Lynn
06-29-2010, 12:27 PM

Aww..I'm sorry to hear that. I remember what it was like when I broke my foot....I hated the crutches and I didn't listen to the doctors orders...lol. I'm such a bad patient.

Mudderoy
06-29-2010, 12:39 PM
I know..I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt and unfortunately one of my biggest attributes and downfalls is that I put others before me all the time. I just had enough of the abuse and the constant fighting and alot of other things. I want to be happy and so far, I feel amazing. Of course I already know what he has told people about me, due to me living in a small town but its like I told him, I put my big girl panties on today and I'm ready to deal with whatever hell you try to make me go through, anything at this point is better then being with you...(which you can only imagine how that one went...like a fart in church) but anyway...Yes I'm happy and my family is happy for me....They saw a lot of what I was blind to at times..but now...its so game on for having fun and doing the things that I love the most and having and spending time with the people in my life that matter most. In case you guys couldn't tell...I'm a very loving affectionate person, which has and can get me in to situations that no one should be in..but we live, we learn, we put the pieces back together, get up in the morning and put the big girl panties on for the day and slap a good shit eating grin on our faces...and carry on with life....;)

Most women are like this. Thankfully they have hormones that make them put up with us men, otherwise logic would dictate to stay far far away from us. :D

Jamie Lynn
06-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Most women are like this. Thankfully they have hormones that make them put up with us men, otherwise logic would dictate to stay far far away from us. :D

Very true...but you have to admit us women are some of the most stubborn, strong willed creatures that you will have have the pleasure and curse of every crossing paths with.:D

4.3LXJ
06-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Very true...but you have to admit us women are some of the most stubborn, strong willed creatures that you will have have the pleasure and curse of every crossing paths with.:D

Let's see, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus ...

Jamie Lynn
06-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Let's see, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus ...

:rotfl2::rotfl2: So very true....