PDA

View Full Version : ddross is our latest member!

xjjeepthing
06-23-2010, 12:17 AM
ddross! Thank you for joining xjtalk

If you have a few pictures of your Jeep, please post them. Everyone enjoys pictures.

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

ddross
06-23-2010, 12:49 AM
Howdy folks. I've been a jeeping since high school. I'm closing in on the big 50 soon. Now my kids are jeepers! My Daughter has the XJ. I really had to convince her XJ's were cool and very wheelable! Her jeep is a 96 XJ 4L aw4 w/ about 3" of lift. She is learning to wrench on it just like her brother did on his CJ. Now that she has been able to take it out and put it through it's paces I think I have her convinced. :)

Mudderoy
06-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Howdy folks. I've been a jeeping since high school. I'm closing in on the big 50 soon. Now my kids are jeepers! My Daughter has the XJ. I really had to convince her XJ's were cool and very wheelable! Her jeep is a 96 XJ 4L aw4 w/ about 3" of lift. She is learning to wrench on it just like her brother did on his CJ. Now that she has been able to take it out and put it through it's paces I think I have her convinced. :)

It's amazing what they'll do. I wanted a Jeep since I was 18, and I didn't get one until I was about 38. I turned 50 last September and we still have it. We want to add a TJ to the collection, but this XJ is more than capable and was so straight out of the box. Glad to have you on the board.

drakan1908
06-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Welcome to XJTalk!

ol"blue
06-25-2010, 08:49 AM
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/10mnc4m.gif