PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Lynn is our latest member!

4.3LXJ
06-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Hi Jamie Lynn, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

Please take a few moments and tell us more about you and your Jeep.
BTW, we love pictures, hint hint.

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Jamie Lynn
06-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I just bought my Jeep in May from my older brother who gave it to me for a steal. He is being stationed on the West coast in September and didn't want to take the Jeep, so lucky me got it.:)

I haven't done any mods yet to it but then again, its still new to me, so give me some time and that all will change. I live out in the country and am very much so a country girl. I love fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, swimming and just basically having fun. I love to do spontaneous things and its never a dull moment when you get around me. If anyone wants to know anything else, just let me know. I'm a very open person.

ol"blue
06-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Hello kid, good to have you join us. http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/beerchug.gif
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/10mnc4m.gif

drakan1908
06-23-2010, 07:07 AM
Welcome to XJtalk!

BlueXJ
06-23-2010, 07:50 AM
Welcome Jamie Lynn. Glad to see you on this forum too.

RTPG
06-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Welcome!

Where is your bro going to be stationed? I deal with the guys & gals at Ft Lewis in WA State all the time. :patriot:

Jamie Lynn
06-24-2010, 04:43 AM
Welcome!

Where is your bro going to be stationed? I deal with the guys & gals at Ft Lewis in WA State all the time. :patriot:

I can't remember the name of the base. I know for the first 3 months he will be in Cali and then meet up with his wife in Washington because his ship will be on dry dock for a whole year. When I talk to him next, I will let you know. Right now he is stationed at Lakehurst, NJ.. He just made Chief Petty Officer in September. He has excelled quite well in his 10 years. He plans on making the Navy his career.

Jamie Lynn
06-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

4.3LXJ
06-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I just bought my Jeep in May from my older brother who gave it to me for a steal. He is being stationed on the West coast in September and didn't want to take the Jeep, so lucky me got it.:)

I haven't done any mods yet to it but then again, its still new to me, so give me some time and that all will change. I live out in the country and am very much so a country girl. I love fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, swimming and just basically having fun. I love to do spontaneous things and its never a dull moment when you get around me. If anyone wants to know anything else, just let me know. I'm a very open person.

Jamie, where were you .... well never mind how long ago that was. If you are that kind of person, then the Jeep is the way to go. My 4WDs were always a part of that lifestyle, where if I got an idea, I just did it and he Jeep could take me there. I ran into an old high school girl friend the other day and we were talking about the time we went up a supposedly impassable road, due to a blizzard. My new windshield wiper quit working so I had her stick her hand out the front vent and work it by hand in the blizzard. She said her hand was cold, I don't know why. :D Anyway, fun times. I am sure you have those kinds of times too and your Jeep will make them even more fun.

NickM
06-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Welcome.
Looks like you need to drive it more and get some bigger tires ASAP....

Nick

Jamie Lynn
06-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Jamie, where were you .... well never mind how long ago that was. If you are that kind of person, then the Jeep is the way to go. My 4WDs were always a part of that lifestyle, where if I got an idea, I just did it and he Jeep could take me there. I ran into an old high school girl friend the other day and we were talking about the time we went up a supposedly impassable road, due to a blizzard. My new windshield wiper quit working so I had her stick her hand out the front vent and work it by hand in the blizzard. She said her hand was cold, I don't know why. :D Anyway, fun times. I am sure you have those kinds of times too and your Jeep will make them even more fun.

I have been here in Pa...living in the country and doing things that I know have my made parents blush and try to deny that I could possibly be the little girl that they raised but then again, I gave them enough warning signs that I'm a little wild and crazy and all about having fun....It's funny that you mention moments or memories...the other night a good girlfriend of mine came to my house...we wanted to go for a little drive :driving: to some of our old place we would visit while we were in high school....need less to say we ended up in 3 different counties...got what most people would say "lost" we called it seeing it all...and eventually ended up coming back to our county about 3 hours later...with the Jeep covered in mud and having had to make a few "stops" in the corn fields to empty our bladders...wanna talk about fun...The only thing she said when we got back at my house at 4:30 am was...Oh my god, the Jeep has mud on it....I looked at her and said...."Wifey (that is my nick name for her), its a Jeep...its suppose to have mud on it......wanna do it again?" :D

4x4Dalton
06-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Welcome Jamie Lynn. Hope ya have a blast here.

4.3LXJ
06-26-2010, 09:24 PM
I have been here in Pa...living in the country and doing things that I know have my made parents blush and try to deny that I could possibly be the little girl that they raised but then again, I gave them enough warning signs that I'm a little wild and crazy and all about having fun....It's funny that you mention moments or memories...the other night a good girlfriend of mine came to my house...we wanted to go for a little drive :driving: to some of our old place we would visit while we were in high school....need less to say we ended up in 3 different counties...got what most people would say "lost" we called it seeing it all...and eventually ended up coming back to our county about 3 hours later...with the Jeep covered in mud and having had to make a few "stops" in the corn fields to empty our bladders...wanna talk about fun...The only thing she said when we got back at my house at 4:30 am was...Oh my god, the Jeep has mud on it....I looked at her and said...."Wifey (that is my nick name for her), its a Jeep...its suppose to have mud on it......wanna do it again?" :D

Too bad you are not out west here. We would just have to drag you along and have you join in the wrench parties. Those are good times and there is nothing like being spontaneous. The unplanned stuff is often much more fun. :D

Jamie Lynn
06-27-2010, 02:40 PM
Too bad you are not out west here. We would just have to drag you along and have you join in the wrench parties. Those are good times and there is nothing like being spontaneous. The unplanned stuff is often much more fun. :D

Maybe one of these days I will just have to come out and meet up with ya and we can all do some crazy stuff. Trust me...it's never a dull moment with me around.:D:rotfl2:

4.3LXJ
06-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Maybe one of these days I will just have to come out and meet up with ya and we can all do some crazy stuff. Trust me...it's never a dull moment with me around.:D:rotfl2:

It's a deal :D

BlueXJ
06-28-2010, 12:46 AM

Take me too!!!!! I wanna play too.

Jamie Lynn
06-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Take me too!!!!! I wanna play too.

Sure thing..but I can't be held responsible for any actions that might take place while having fun....lol...and trust me one of you might want to bring a leash or something to put on me to try to keep me in line....lol. I always have fun where ever I go and whatever I do....

4.3LXJ
06-29-2010, 12:20 AM
Trust me, Mike will be up to it

oderdene
06-29-2010, 06:43 AM
thanks for joining with us. welcome to xjtalk

1ATony
06-29-2010, 11:38 AM
welcome to the site,from 1A Auto

Jamie Lynn
06-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Trust me, Mike will be up to it