PDA

View Full Version : Sticker Ideas

Mudderoy
06-22-2010, 01:03 PM
So I was walking from the parking garage this morning and I noticed a sticker that said Sheriff Department Supporter. I think people donate money get a sticker and they think that the cops won't pull them over, or are more likely to give them a brake. I dunno, but it got me thinking. What about some smallish stickers for xjtalk people. Here's some off the top of my head.

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/sticker-ideas.jpg

lol I think I'd put the "BANNED" one on my XJ. :smiley-laughing021:

alwaysxj
06-22-2010, 01:39 PM
i like the site supporter one. but to tell you the truth i would like one that says xjtalk on it first.

you still need to send me one...

Mudderoy
06-22-2010, 01:47 PM
i like the site supporter one. but to tell you the truth i would like one that says xjtalk on it first.

you still need to send me one...

Yep no promises. Something always keeps coming up and I don't get to the stickers. All I can say is I'll try to get it out soon.

Indiana Jeep
06-22-2010, 02:07 PM
I think they look great and it's a good idea, but I would want one of the ones that say banned.

Mudderoy
06-22-2010, 02:32 PM
I think they look great and it's a good idea, but I would want one of the ones that say banned.

lol yeah, and they need a little more color in them, but it was just a quick idea.

rguignard
06-22-2010, 03:53 PM
x3 on the banned :smiley-laughing021:

prerunner1982
06-22-2010, 04:57 PM
For Rene you would need to combine the Moderator and the Banned stickers...

BlueXJ
06-23-2010, 01:04 AM
I have stickers on my junk already, I just need the Moderator part to put under them. (I have 2 so I need 2 Moderator stickers) I don't want to be banned so I will leave those to you guys that have those tendencies.

Mudderoy
06-23-2010, 01:10 AM
I have stickers on my junk already, I just need the Moderator part to put under them. (I have 2 so I need 2 Moderator stickers) I don't want to be banned so I will leave those to you guys that have those tendencies.

That's the other idea, just have the bit that goes under, or over, the sticker. I think the banned is pretty funny.

BlueXJ
06-23-2010, 01:20 AM
The accessory stickers should be cheap to produce and cheap to purchase. It will enhance the current set of stickers for a minimum investment by the site. We can invest again if needed.

Indiana Jeep
06-23-2010, 03:18 PM
That's the other idea, just have the bit that goes under, or over, the sticker. I think the banned is pretty funny.

I like that idea too. Would you be able to do them in the different colors or would that drive the price up too hi?

Mudderoy
06-23-2010, 03:57 PM
I like that idea too. Would you be able to do them in the different colors or would that drive the price up too hi?

I'll have to check. To keep costs down I would probably only do the "Site Supporter" That is a very limited group. :D

BlueXJ
06-24-2010, 10:27 AM
We moderators are even more of a limited group.

jfxj67
06-26-2010, 03:14 AM
... and for the other limited group.
How about ones that say "Troll" underneath, that might describe... me?

I'm already banned elsewhere!
:smiley-laughing021: