PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Mill

4.3LXJ
06-19-2010, 10:04 AM
Well, here I sit at home today. I could do any number of things. The wife has been gone all week and I am free as a bird. But I am home. I have an infection in the left side of my face. My eye is nearly swelled shut, everything else is swollen. I look like I stepped out on her and got in some big fight at the local tavern over some floozy. Sigh. :headshake:

Oh the rumors I could start.

Mudderoy
06-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, here I sit at home today. I could do any number of things. The wife has been gone all week and I am free as a bird. But I am home. I have an infection in the left side of my face. My eye is nearly swelled shut, everything else is swollen. I look like I stepped out on her and got in some big fight at the local tavern over some floozy. Sigh. :headshake:

Oh the rumors I could start.

What's really sad is that you are so bored you're the one trying to start the rumor. :smiley-scared002: :D

4.3LXJ
06-19-2010, 01:44 PM
I called my wife and told her about it and she said "Well?"

She is coming home a little early to take care of me.

Mudderoy
06-19-2010, 06:02 PM
I called my wife and told her about it and she said "Well?"

She is coming home a little early to take care of me.

What were her exact words? Take care of you, or help you get well? :shocker:

4.3LXJ
06-19-2010, 09:04 PM
She does have an Irish temper....

BlueXJ
06-20-2010, 08:04 AM
Take care of you could mean homicide or sympathetic assistance. My advice is "Be prepared" for whichever she may inflict..

4.3LXJ
06-20-2010, 10:50 AM
I escaped, she was very sympathetic. She even tried to buy me something for the Jeep for Father's Day. However the guy at Quadratec did not know what he was doing.

BlueXJ
06-23-2010, 07:59 AM
I escaped, she was very sympathetic. She even tried to buy me something for the Jeep for Father's Day. However the guy at Quadratec did not know what he was doing.

Do they ever know what they are doing. I hate to bad mouth a store but I have never gotten anything from Quadratech that was exactly what I wanted or expected. Always a problem or needs alteration to work on my XJ.

4.3LXJ
06-23-2010, 03:56 PM
Do they ever know what they are doing. I hate to bad mouth a store but I have never gotten anything from Quadratech that was exactly what I wanted or expected. Always a problem or needs alteration to work on my XJ.

In this case, she was traveling through OR and saw a sign for a Quadratec store. So she thought she would order up a rear cargo mat and pick it up at the store on the way back. The guy said they had one in Nevada, but not OR and that they did not have a cargo mat for my XJ in spite of what the catalogue says.

BlueXJ
06-24-2010, 10:33 AM
I hate stores like that. Bait and switch on Jeep scale.