PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Dumbus!!

Voldemort
06-02-2010, 12:07 AM
I was working on building a garage today and tripped and stepped right on a BIG ARSE NAIL!!:stars: Man it sucks I had to get a tetanus shot and the Dr decided he want to cut it open to clean it out, so he stuck me between the toes with another needle to numb it that hurt more than the nail itself! Now I am laid up limping around for few days.:boohoo:

BlueXJ
06-02-2010, 08:34 AM
You get no arguments from me. We gonna change your screen name from bigbad to dumbus. LOL

Mudderoy
06-02-2010, 10:48 AM
When I was 18 I totaled my car. I was out taking the wheels and tires off of it and the jack fell. I was already upset about my car so I kicked the side of the wheel, bare footed and I TORE, not cut, my foot open just below my toes. About a 2 inch gash.

I went to the emergency room where they proceeded to stick a needle in the gash to deaden it and stick it up.

alwaysxj
06-02-2010, 10:53 AM
my buddie just steped on a nail the other day and had to have this same thing. that sucks.

4.3LXJ
06-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Stepped on couple of nails, so I have the right to :smiley-laughing021:

Voldemort
06-02-2010, 11:04 PM
You get no arguments from me. We gonna change your screen name from bigbad to dumbus. LOL
HA HA HA I am big & bad and the little nail has whooped me good!!:D

When I was 18 I totaled my car. I was out taking the wheels and tires off of it and the jack fell. I was already upset about my car so I kicked the side of the wheel, bare footed and I TORE, not cut, my foot open just below my toes. About a 2 inch gash.

I went to the emergency room where they proceeded to stick a needle in the gash to deaden it and stick it up.
Now that sucks, dude you must have punted the shiznet out of that car!:shocker:

Stepped on couple of nails, so I have the right to :smiley-laughing021:
Yea yea laugh it up.:headshake:

ortan99
06-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Oh that's so bad that you got hurt.Well now just rest till you get fine.Get well soon.

Voldemort
06-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh that's so bad that you got hurt.Well now just rest till you get fine.Get well soon.

Thanks alot, it is just sore now. But the antibiotic is making me feel weird.

prerunner1982
06-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Nice to meet you Dumbus... I am Stew Padidiot.