PDA

View Full Version : Signing off......

pvt.Tadpol xj
05-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Hey all my friend's out there.. I need to let you know I am signing off for the remainer of this year..Sorry...... I cannot afford the cost of certain thing's right now...I am planning on getting backi here at XJ Talk next year... Remember me!:driving:

Mudderoy
05-31-2010, 06:02 PM
Hey all my friend's out there.. I need to let you know I am signing off for the remainer of this year..Sorry...... I cannot afford the cost of certain thing's right now...I am planning on getting backi here at XJ Talk next year... Remember me!:driving:

Understandable. Do what you need to do. You never can tell the same could happen to me. Any of us. Good luck! :patriot:

rguignard
05-31-2010, 06:41 PM
that sucks but mans gotta do what a mans gotta do :thumbsup: if you can ck in from time to time and say hi well still be here when you come back

4.3LXJ
05-31-2010, 09:16 PM
Sorry to see you go, come back soon.

prerunner1982
06-01-2010, 02:50 PM
If you are just getting rid of the internet/computer, remember the local library typically has one you can use... if it is the XJ you are getting rid of that sucks, but as mentioned gotta do what you gotta do. Take care.

BlueXJ
06-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Keep us up to date on yourself if you can. I will help you get a new Jeep when your situation improves.