PDA

View Full Version : Oil-pan questions

Thomass
05-19-2010, 06:13 AM
Over here in The Netherlands I only can find and buy a gasket for the oilpan made out of 3 pieces. and, now the dollar becomes expensive (1€ = $ 1.22 was a month ago 1€ = $ 1.49) the price of this gasget is raising.
I saw on the net that there is also a one-piece gasket, but the failed to announce a part number and an address where to order.
the shops i already contacted, or did not know what I am talking about :confused: or where not willing to ship to The Netherlands.:headshake:

to you my fellow forum readers do you know an part number and an address who is willing to ship to Europe for an reasonable price.

Thomass

4.3LXJ
05-19-2010, 06:26 AM
Can you get Fel Pro gaskets there?

Thomass
05-19-2010, 06:30 AM
[??? what is Fel Pro gaskets made of, the brand is unknown here. (i did a fast google) any substitute ??

Thomass
05-19-2010, 06:36 AM
I did found some on federalmogul, I will ask them if they have dealers in Europe or better The Netherlands..
Looks good, and exactly what I'm looking for

To bad that you live so far away, otherwise i could treat you on a beer.:thumbsup:

Thomass

JeepinOutfitters
05-19-2010, 09:44 AM
If you can't find any there, I can ship you a one-piece transmission gasket no problem. I'd have to check pricing but we ship to Europe and elsewhere often.

Thomass
05-20-2010, 06:50 AM
If you can't find any there, I can ship you a one-piece transmission gasket no problem. I'd have to check pricing but we ship to Europe and elsewhere often.

Great, I keep this in mind, But first i have to deal with an other issue (tranny leakage)

thank you