PDA

View Full Version : Welcome 4x4Dalton!!!

Melissa
05-18-2010, 08:44 PM
Glad you could find xjtalk and join us 4x4Dalton!

Hey! Tell us a little about yourself. What drew you to the board. Post up some pics of your stuff. ;)

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

4x4Dalton
05-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Thanks.
My name is Bernard Dalton. I'm from Va and just got my Jeep last weekend. A 95 Cherokee 4x4. First 4x4 I have had and am ready to get it muddy. I am a CNC router operator for a major furniture company. Married for 13 yrs with 1 step daughter and a grandson who's ready to go Muddin with PawPaw. Hope to meet some members from around my area and meet up on some trails. So here's a big ole HOWDY from Va.

Mudderoy
05-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks.
My name is Bernard Dalton. I'm from Va and just got my Jeep last weekend. A 95 Cherokee 4x4. First 4x4 I have had and am ready to get it muddy. I am a CNC router operator for a major furniture company. Married for 13 yrs with 1 step daughter and a grandson who's ready to go Muddin with PawPaw. Hope to meet some members from around my area and meet up on some trails. So here's a big ole HOWDY from Va.

Glad to have you. We're looking forward to seeing your rig and hearing more about your adventures to come. Thanks for joining.

1ATony
05-20-2010, 12:43 PM
welcome to the site.

4.3LXJ
05-20-2010, 05:35 PM
Glad you are here Bernard. CNC router huh? Always wanted to get some quality time with one of those to do some burl wood inlays on walnut table tops.

4x4Dalton
05-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Glad you are here Bernard. CNC router huh? Always wanted to get some quality time with one of those to do some burl wood inlays on walnut table tops.

The type I use are for making the plywood pieces that go together to make couch's and chairs. But with the right program they can do just about anything ya need.

4.3LXJ
05-21-2010, 06:08 PM
The type I use are for making the plywood pieces that go together to make couch's and chairs. But with the right program they can do just about anything ya need.

I know. That is what intrigues me. I saw one work and was impressed, and of course I had to start thinking about how I could do some fun stuff. I have all these large maple burls left over from when I was logging. I made tables out of them and the wife doesn't like them. So they are out in the garage collecting dust. Might as well cut them up for something really exquisite.

tbone
05-23-2010, 12:16 AM
Hello and welcome from TN. :patriot:

drakan1908
06-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Bear, I didn't know that you are on here. Great bunch of people on here!

ol"blue
06-25-2010, 08:52 AM
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/10mnc4m.gif