PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hi!

MuddinXJ
05-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Well new here wanted to say hey to everyone!

I'm in the AF Stationed at Andrews AFB Maryland, However I am originally from Mississippi, which is where I always will say I'm From!

Abit about my Rig...

1986 Laredo
2.5L TBI
5-speed
Lift- Was 3" (inprocess of installing 5" lift)
4.5" coils up front, 3.5" shackles in rear (still working on getting front end back together. been being worked to death at work!)
tires stock- will be going to 32's
bumpers are logans metal front and rear.
XRC 8 winch
no carpet inside all bedlined with herculiner
4 point harness seat belts
and I'm sure theres other stuff but can't quite remember at the moment!

Was going to post a Pic of how it looked with the 3" but thing keeps sayin my files are to big so guess the pics will have to wait.

Anyway was using cherokee forum and was invited here so will see how it goes here!

talk to y'all later

Mudderoy
05-17-2010, 09:04 AM
Well new here wanted to say hey to everyone!

I'm in the AF Stationed at Andrews AFB Maryland, However I am originally from Mississippi, which is where I always will say I'm From!

Abit about my Rig...

1986 Laredo
2.5L TBI
5-speed
Lift- Was 3" (inprocess of installing 5" lift)
4.5" coils up front, 3.5" shackles in rear (still working on getting front end back together. been being worked to death at work!)
tires stock- will be going to 32's
bumpers are logans metal front and rear.
XRC 8 winch
no carpet inside all bedlined with herculiner
4 point harness seat belts
and I'm sure theres other stuff but can't quite remember at the moment!

Was going to post a Pic of how it looked with the 3" but thing keeps sayin my files are to big so guess the pics will have to wait.

Anyway was using cherokee forum and was invited here so will see how it goes here!

talk to y'all later

Hey thanks for joining. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your rig. :camera: :popcorn:

4.3LXJ
05-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Muddin

Glad you made it here. Somehow I thought you were out here in CA. I don't know why I thought Andrews was in Sacramento. Oh well, brain fart. Anyway, hope you get your tie rods figured out. Be sure and ask if you have problems or need any guidance.

troys96xj
05-17-2010, 12:30 PM
Welcome, I'm new too.

1ATony
05-17-2010, 02:58 PM
welcome to the site.

cantab27
05-17-2010, 06:09 PM
hey mate ,welcome

tbone
05-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Hello and welcome from TN. :patriot: