PDA

View Full Version : queensday

Thomass
04-30-2010, 10:44 AM
Finally, my rig is ready to role, After days (weeks) of taking it apart and fix the problems, today i made it ready.
Than, today the 30th of April, is Queens-day, (we celebrate the queens birthday nation wide) They locked up the city, and i can't leave :mad0090:

alwaysxj
04-30-2010, 11:01 AM
i don't think your jeep will ever be full put back together and it will never be ready.

4.3LXJ
04-30-2010, 11:23 AM
That is too bad Thomass, You need a really big Jeep so you can just roll right over the barriers. :D

Thomass
04-30-2010, 04:46 PM
yep, a bigger Jeep, maby a liftkit would help.
These days the garbage people are on strike, so there are big piles, and i mean really big piles of garbage al over.
see http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/video/regionieuws/article4906767.ece
this is just yesterday the day before, can you Imagen how it looks now, after the millions of people who celebrate to day and no one to clean up :popcorn:

And yes, mi rig will never be finished, and always being "under Construction"

Thomass

4.3LXJ
04-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Thomass. I must say your English is much better than my Dutch LOL. We have the same problems here in places like New York City where the piles get as high as you can throw it. Maybe you should consider some 35s and lockers with that lift kit

pvt.Tadpol xj
04-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Hang in there Thomas Hang in there old boy..:thumbsup:

Thomass
05-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Thomass. I must say your English is much better than my Dutch LOL.
Even my Dutch is worse :coffee: And English we need more.
2 more years and we will moving or to Canada (Montreal) or surroundings, or we go to Lulea in the north of Sweden. But that all depend on if the Canadians will let me in :smiley-laughing021:

We have the same problems here in places like New York City where the piles get as high as you can throw it. Maybe you should consider some 35s and lockers with that lift kit

I have seen that in the past, didn't Travares ever made a song about it ??

Hang in there Thomas Hang in there old boy..

not in this dirt, the next view days i will "Hang out" in Luxembourg, a nice area to be with my rig or bike, an other kind of dirt :smiley-gen159:

Thomass