PDA

View Full Version : Warning Labels

BlueXJ
03-31-2010, 11:23 PM
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra.:shocker:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.:boohoo:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.:)

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.:smiley-laughing021:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.:headshake:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.:headshake:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with that hottie without spitting.:mad:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your *** kicked.:headshake:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary.:eek:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.:mad0090:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.:rolleyes:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.:rotfl2:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.:shocker:

4.3LXJ
04-01-2010, 12:00 AM
All to true.

oderdene
04-01-2010, 11:15 PM
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your *** kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

BlueXJ
04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your *** kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ahhhhhh the voice of true experience.

4.3LXJ
04-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Yup, we all found out the hard way.

BlueXJ
04-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Still trying to learn, but it is hopeless in my case.

4.3LXJ
04-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Perhaps I have some swamp land you would like to buy.

BlueXJ
04-08-2010, 01:22 PM
No Thanks, I just purchased 200 acres of ocean front property in Kansas.

4.3LXJ
04-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Good view of the breakers I take it?

BlueXJ
04-09-2010, 11:36 AM
That's what I was told on the interweb.

4.3LXJ
04-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Pictures and everything, right?

BlueXJ
04-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Sure I wouldn't buy it w/o pics at least.

4.3LXJ
04-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Oh, good. that is reassuring

BlueXJ
04-10-2010, 03:43 PM
How far are you from the shore? Maybe you could go by and check on my new land. It is just south of Salinas, Ks.