PDA

View Full Version : what do you like about xjtalk ?

rguignard
03-24-2010, 01:32 PM
ill go first i like the people that ive met on here and chatbox is cool :smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
03-24-2010, 01:39 PM
ill go first i like the people that ive met on here and chatbox is cool :smiley-laughing021:

Yeah I like the chatbox. What I like the best is the freedom everyone seems to feel on this site, which was my original intent. The whole reason for this site was to have the technical, the fun, and be free of the judgmental, rude behavior of some of the other sites.

I am amazed that I, and the moderators, were able to so well convey this "idea" to the members. It was picked up on almost immediately. I've been saying it all along, but as often the case people in charge will say one thing, but the vibes you pick up are completely opposite.

prerunner1982
03-24-2010, 02:44 PM
I like the chatbox and laid back attitude. The tech is good but obviously since the forum is still young it just hasn't gotten to that point yet, but I believe that it will once people get here. I also like the thanks...

I am on a lot of message boards (close to a dozen), but I spend most of my day here in chat box. But if I am here chatting I am more likely to post.. :)

However, my only gripe is posting pics. I see to have more trouble here than any other forum I am on. And I obviously can't hot link to pictures I already have on other forums. I know... web hosting sites... I can't load to them from work as that is blocked by the company and I don't get online at home (Dial up). So though I would like to post pics of mods I have made it appears I may not be able to do so on here. I dunno....

alwaysxj
03-24-2010, 03:21 PM
i like all of the sexy single adds.

oh and the people.

rguignard
03-24-2010, 03:41 PM
i like all of the sexy single adds.

oh and the people.

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

cherok
03-24-2010, 04:31 PM
I like Cherokee's and there are lots of them.
I like the tone threads and replies are written.
I like North America the place were the most of you live (only for vacation!)

flippedXJ
03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
I can sum it up in 3 words

People, people, people

you are all a great bunch to bs with or talk tech or whatever.

4.3LXJ
03-24-2010, 08:22 PM
I can sum it up in 3 words

People, people, people

you are all a great bunch to bs with or talk tech or whatever.

That is because I have two B.S. degrees. I am twice as good at it as other people that BS

flippedXJ
03-24-2010, 09:23 PM
lol that is why I love it here rofl

tbone
03-24-2010, 09:32 PM
There really isn't anything about XJ Talk that I don't like. The chatbox is cool, the members are great and the attitude of everyone is just awsome. :patriot:

BlueXJ
03-25-2010, 12:01 AM
Well I think it sux but then again what do I know? Actually this is one of the best places on the web for Cherokee lovers. We are young enough to not be full of ourselves and yet mature enough to be able to assist each other. Nearly the ideal place.

cantab27
03-25-2010, 12:51 AM
great site ,great people who like to help a little kiwi out..am on another site,but to many post ,cant keep up ....chats cool as talking to you guys half way around the world..as the locals say down here , choice bro :smiley-laughing021:

jfxj67
03-25-2010, 02:23 AM
Honestly, can't really say. i only have a handful of posts here. i've never really got in the "groove" with you fine people.

Maybe i should just post up more, huh?
:rolleye0012:

rguignard
03-25-2010, 06:17 AM
Honestly, can't really say. i only have a handful of posts here. i've never really got in the "groove" with you fine people.

Maybe i should just post up more, huh?
:rolleye0012:

and once you get to 100 post you can get on chat and thats when you get to know all of us nuts :smiley-laughing021:

flippedXJ
03-25-2010, 08:05 PM
that is true chat helps - but dont be afraid to throw in your 2cents who knows it may prove to be helpful

Melissa
03-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Yup, the members make xjtalk my favorite of all places to visit!!