PDA

View Full Version : Logging in via Facebook account.

Mudderoy
03-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Someone was telling me that they were unable to login to xjtalk using their facebook account. I told them I'd test it. I couldn't find the PM, message, etc... so I cannot respond directly to you.

I have and it works fine for me.

Please post here if you are having issues logging in via facebook. Please provide more information than it doesn't work. :thumbsup: :rotfl2:

95xjcountry
03-08-2010, 01:30 PM
That was me, and it still ain't workin properly. I just have to keep clickin connect w/ fb, entering my username and clicking login, or saying that i forgot my password, and somewhere in the process of doing those 3 steps randomly, i get logged in. it never works if i only click on connect with facebook.

maybe i'm just stupid though who knows haha

Mudderoy
03-08-2010, 01:36 PM
That was me, and it still ain't workin properly. I just have to keep clickin connect w/ fb, entering my username and clicking login, or saying that i forgot my password, and somewhere in the process of doing those 3 steps randomly, i get logged in. it never works if i only click on connect with facebook.

maybe i'm just stupid though who knows haha

Well the only way I can check it is to log on as you. PM me your facebook username and password and I'll try it. BTW, don't be alarmed if you see some graphic embarrassing photos show up on your facebook page. It's all part of the test. :rotfl2:

95xjcountry
03-08-2010, 01:44 PM
pm sent

Mudderoy
03-08-2010, 01:50 PM
pm sent

Got it, logged in as you. Worked fine for me. Click the blue facebook button then wait for the popup window to put in your e-mail address and password.

Don't put anything in the username and password box under the blue facebook button. That's the only thing I can think of that may be screwing you up.

alwaysxj
03-08-2010, 02:38 PM
hey i just tryed to log in and it would not let me.

oh wait im not on facebook i don't have a account. that could be my problem :smiley-laughing021: