PDA

View Full Version : Ring the doorbell and running can be dangerous!

Mudderoy
03-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Some excitement at the house tonight...

YouTube- bell_ringer.wmv

alwaysxj
03-05-2010, 11:47 PM
me and my buddies would do this when we were younger but we called it door bell ditch. and the ditch parts came true one night for us. their was this family in the neighborhood that was just a little Mormon to say the least. we would always t p their house and door bell ditch them and i guess the y got sick of it. so one night we door bell ditch them and run off and the guy comes out yelling saying he is calling the cops and he did. were we grew up "well i don't know if i ever grew up" their was two street that you could turn on and it made a big loop. this guy had two cops sitting and each street stopping every car that came in and left as we sat in the ditch across the street tell like 2:30 in the morning we got home and my mom just laughed at me and my friends and told us it was about time we got caught. but we never got caught it was some good times back in the day.

Voldemort
03-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Hey I was looking to the other vids and saw that fake Lotto ticket prank, I did that to a cousin of mine for Christmas it was Great.

Mudderoy
03-06-2010, 06:08 PM
updated...

YouTube- bell_ringer_0003.wmv

afbond03
03-06-2010, 07:29 PM
That is freaking awesome! When I own a home I am def. going to have to install a system like yours.