PDA

View Full Version : You know you drive a xj when...

rguignard
03-02-2010, 08:22 AM
ok i saw this on another website and i would like to see what some of your you know you drive a xj when ?

ill start with you know you drive a xj when you turn up your blower motor to get rid of the wierd noises it makes on low :shocker:

or you drive a xj when you trip getting in and OUT of the door :smiley-laughing021:

so what are some more ????

Chico XJ Dude
03-04-2010, 04:09 PM
You know you drive an xj when you can execute a U-turn on a one lane street. hmmm... was this supposed to be funny? O.K. I'll try again.
You know you drive an xj when the only threat more looming than breaking your stock rear axle is breaking your front one! Oh, never mind. This just isn't my gig.

Chico XJ Dude
03-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Wait, I think I got one. You know you drive and xj when it's easier to get into the back seat in the two door model than in the four door model. :D

rguignard
03-04-2010, 04:21 PM
you know you drive a xj when you chease down a xj that looks nice to compair it to yours i did it yesterday on the way home :smiley-laughing021:

xj4life2
03-04-2010, 04:51 PM
you know you drive a xj when you look at the temp guage at 210* and say its ok its an XJ they run hot

alwaysxj
03-04-2010, 04:55 PM
you know you drive a xj when you chease down a xj that looks nice to compair it to yours i did it yesterday on the way home :smiley-laughing021:

i do the same thing.

ok i got one you know you drive a xj when your neck hurts from turning it fast to look at another xj going passed you.:smiley-laughing021:

rguignard
03-05-2010, 03:03 PM
ok it got real nice here today and i got one so here goes you know you drive a xj when you go to roll the windows down and lock the damn doors again and again :smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
03-05-2010, 03:36 PM
You know you drive an XJ when you take a turn and the passenger's windows rolls down all by itself, and no matter how much you press the button to roll it up it doesn't budge.

You know you drive an XJ when when you take a left hand turn with less than a quarter of a tank of gas you lose power for 2 seconds.

bassackwards
03-05-2010, 05:04 PM
you know you drive an XJ when you have to explain that the rust holes in the floor are for drainage
you know you drive an XJ when something falls off and you tell your bud didn't need that anyway

bassackwards
03-05-2010, 05:07 PM
you know you drive an XJ when you break a rear u joint and just pop it into 4 hi and keep going (did that one this week on the way home from work)

rguignard
03-09-2010, 09:21 AM
u know u drive an xj when you park on the curb every chance u get. (the bigger the curb the more likely your going to park at lease 1 tire on it)
u know u drive an xj when it rains u prey to the Cherokee gods it causes flash floods.
u know u drive an xj when the cops fill your gas tank and pay u to go pull cars out of the flood waters.
u know u drive an xj when u don't make 3 point u-turns on side streets u just drive over the side walk.

XJ4IV
03-10-2010, 10:23 PM
You know your an xj owner when you ask your TJowner buddy to get you a tool from under the back seat and they "can't find a damn thing" then you show them one more of the glorious aspects of the XJ

XJ4IV
03-10-2010, 10:24 PM
You know your an XJ owner when all your attire says jeep but you are still only tanned on one arm rather than your head shoulders and both arms

XJ4IV
03-10-2010, 10:25 PM
You know your a XJ driver when you explain that you felt no difference when you have removed the rear sway bar

XJ4IV
03-10-2010, 10:26 PM
you know your an XJ owner when you see other XJ's in stock height and you leave your number for them and a message that says let me know when you wanna lift this thing

Ruinator
03-14-2010, 09:50 PM
you know your an XJ owner when you wont do more then change the oil without first checking at least two internet sites

rguignard
03-17-2010, 08:23 PM
you know you drive a xj when you get used to the noise you doors make when you open and close them

XJ4IV
03-17-2010, 10:43 PM
you know you drive a xj when you get used to the noise you doors make when you open and close them

PB Blaster dude
You know your an XJ owner when you completely understand a "doorless conversion"

You know your an XJ owner when you have to do 5 inches of lift and plenty of trimming just to clear 33's

You know your an XJ owner when the chopping block ALWAYS consists of an axle upgrade

You know your an XJ owner when you have given up on waving at fellow jeepers in their wranglers

you know your an XJ owner when your most difficult modification is putting a winch on your jeep.

rguignard
07-05-2010, 08:39 AM
well i was talking to someone on here today and a good one come up. your jeep never get mad when you look at or talk to a jeep that was i centerfold jeep . :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: you know who you are :thumbsup:

reddragon72
07-05-2010, 10:52 AM
You know your an XJ owner when you find a small Exon Valdez oil spill in every place you park.

You know your an XJ owner when you arrive at your destination and your hands and arms are numb from the vibrations.

You know your an XJ owner when people at off-road parks look at you like you got lost on your way to the grocery store :smiley-laughing021:

Thomass
07-07-2010, 12:55 PM
You know your a XJ driver when the petrol-station crew know you by name :coffee:

CT99XJ
07-07-2010, 07:46 PM
You know you drive an MJ when people ask you how hard it was to put a bed on a Cherokee...

Yes, i had that happen...

jfxj67
07-07-2010, 11:57 PM
You know you drive an xj when...

you have to push the button, jiggle the shifter, and reach around and turn the key to get 'er to start most of the time.
:smiley-laughing021:

rguignard
07-08-2010, 08:39 AM

you have to push the button, jiggle the shifter, and reach around and turn the key to get 'er to start most of the time.

did you drive my xj :smiley-laughing021:

CT99XJ
07-08-2010, 09:03 AM
did you drive my xj :smiley-laughing021:

musta driven my comanche! except that one's worse, you need a screwdriver :rofl:

You know you drive an XJ when you don't worry about body roll, but it freaks your passengers out.

toebee97
07-08-2010, 10:31 AM
you know you drive a xj when you look at the temp guage at 210* and say its ok its an XJ they run hot
lol I tell people the same thing, mine runs around 200 usually. If it gets up to 210 the electric fan kicks on.

toebee97
07-08-2010, 10:43 AM
I'll give this a shot...

You know you drive an XJ when you carry a broomstick in the back to prop up the back door.

You know you drive an XJ when you upgrade parts, but still keep the old ones around "just in case"

You know you drive an XJ when you drive in the lane with more potholes just for fun.

rguignard
07-09-2010, 08:37 AM
I'll give this a shot...

You know you drive an XJ when you carry a broomstick in the back to prop up the back door.

one word for you vice grips :smiley-laughing021:

CT99XJ
07-09-2010, 09:22 AM

yo neutral safety switch is shotski's.

You know you drive an XJ when you know the best thing about doorless and shorts is RAM AIR. :thumbsup:

DETOURS
07-09-2010, 08:02 PM
You know you drive an XJ when you burn the head liner installing a roll cage........:headshake:

rugidone
07-26-2010, 01:44 PM
You know you drive an XJ when when you take a left hand turn with less than a quarter of a tank of gas you lose power for 2 seconds.

Is that a late model thing? mine goes way below empty before it cuts out but all the 97s I have been in shut right down on hard lefts.

XJ4IV
07-27-2010, 11:07 PM
you know you drive an XJ when you go hit the JY and snag some front springs from a TJ ...and later your worried that you hindered another jeeper who is in search of these exact parts front AND rear... guilty did it saturday afternoon

Mudderoy
07-28-2010, 09:16 AM
you know you drive an XJ when you go hit the JY and snag some front springs from a TJ ...and later your worried that you hindered another jeeper who is in search of these exact parts front AND rear... guilty did it saturday afternoon

Guilty?!?!?! More like "YOUR LOSS SUCKER!" :smiley-laughing021:

GreenXJosh
07-30-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm often guilt of this...

You know you drive an XJ when you find yourself circling around the parking lot, looking for another XJ to park next to.

:D :D

XJ4IV
08-02-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm often guilt of this...

You know you drive an XJ when you find yourself circling around the parking lot, looking for another XJ to park next to.

:D :D

I do that too... its more though to see how far Ive come along and so the other owner can see whats possible...

Bigdaddy
08-04-2010, 02:32 PM
These are all awesome.

You know you drive an XJ when you have to consider getting your wife a newer, fresher version cuz she likes driving your's so much.

You know you drive an XJ when you get those red marks on your legs from sitting in your office and reading Jeep magazines too long.

xj4life2
08-04-2010, 04:11 PM
You know you drive an XJ when you burn the head liner installing a roll cage........:headshake:

You still have a headliner?? mine dropped years ago :sad0147:

xj4life2
08-04-2010, 04:19 PM
You know you drive an XJ when you are constantly telling your wife "sorry honey but the dont make steps for Cherokees , but when they do I'll get a set"

You know you drive an XJ when you look in glove box, tool box and center console and there's a crank pos. sensor in every one.

4x4Dalton
08-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Ya know ya drive a XJ when the local parts store knows ya on a first name basis when they see ya come in or even call.

YA know ya drive a XJ when yer wife wakes up Saturday morning looking for ya and yer under the hood or XJ itself at 5 in the morning.(Seems like I know about it huh?) :D

GGXJ
08-05-2010, 03:18 PM
:rotfl2: These are too good!!

You know you drive an XJ when some one is parting one out, first you cry then ask if their rear wiper motor is still good.

You know you drive an XJ if you've ever used the "mine holds more groceries/beer/spare parts" argument with "real" Jeep owners. (picture the word "real" said in a VERY sarcastic tone).

You know you drive an XJ if you've ever got "stuck" in a mudhole because your vacuum actuator malfunctioned, leaving you in two wheel drive. :thumbdown: