PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Milwaukee!

firehawk
02-08-2010, 05:10 PM
What's up everyone?:rolleyes:

I "picked" a REAL nice time to come up here to work....NOT. I was supposed to finish up tomorow afternoon and drive home on Wed. It dosen't look like that is going to happen, they are expecting a possibility of 14" of snow here tonight and tomorrow. With 35 mph winds.:shocker:

I don't care if I did drive the Jeep up here, I'm not going to drive back home (thru Chicago) in those conditions.:headshake: I'm glad I decided NOT to drive the company pickup truck up here! Empty 2wd pickup and 14" snow would be a disaster waiting to happen.:eek:

So I might just be sitting in my hotel room an extra day. What fun THAT will be.:thumbdown:

alwaysxj
02-08-2010, 05:20 PM
sound like fun! not just drive safe. hope you get home some time soon.

Mudderoy
02-08-2010, 11:41 PM
What's up everyone?:rolleyes:

I "picked" a REAL nice time to come up here to work....NOT. I was supposed to finish up tomorow afternoon and drive home on Wed. It dosen't look like that is going to happen, they are expecting a possibility of 14" of snow here tonight and tomorrow. With 35 mph winds.:shocker:

I don't care if I did drive the Jeep up here, I'm not going to drive back home (thru Chicago) in those conditions.:headshake: I'm glad I decided NOT to drive the company pickup truck up here! Empty 2wd pickup and 14" snow would be a disaster waiting to happen.:eek:

So I might just be sitting in my hotel room an extra day. What fun THAT will be.:thumbdown:

Fun equals a NON bent Jeep.

firehawk
02-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Fun equals a NON bent Jeep.

Truer words were never spoken!:thumbsup:

BlueXJ
02-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Take care in "BEERTOWN" and enjoy the time to yourself.

4.3LXJ
02-09-2010, 11:01 AM
I hear they are calling this storm "Snowmageddon" and "Snowposcalipse"

pkbinder
02-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Check out the Rave club for some live music. Paul

firehawk
02-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Check out the Rave club for some live music. Paul

I don't have time to do much but work, and return to the hotel and RELAX!:D

I WAS supposed to head home tomorrow but a problem with the machine I am working on pushed back my schedule. I will be finishing up tomorrow, and weather permitting I will head home Thursday morning. I bet it will be REAL fun driving home thru Chicago after all this snow.:driving::thumbdown:

GAWD I love my XJ!!!:D