PDA

View Full Version : So......Whats new & improved?

DETOURS
02-05-2010, 06:08 PM
What have I missed? Saw something about Mel being a girl.....:thumbsup: have'nt had time to read up though..........:headshake:

Crazy busy out this way......Website updates are coming very soon, if you're running some of our parts.......lets see your best photos!! If you'd like to get mixed into the 'Customer Page'.....best photo & any comments work there!
If you need a direct email link to me, send a pm. :popcorn:

Sorry I have'nt been around lately......I shiat canned our lasar/heavy forming subcontactor over the holidays, and have since brought in another.....been working on some Full Size Jeep parts, couple things for XJ's, JK DropKicks, Jk BackBone......TailBone orders are nutty.............it's just been silly, so silly I've actually had to bring in some part timers again to help catch up with the backlog......I guess thats a good thing.

All that said.......:smiley-scared002:....looking to find some interweb time again and contributing to xjTalk.....talk soon! :patriot:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/corncrawler/100_6923small.jpg

BlueXJ
02-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Nice FSJ !!!

Mudderoy
02-05-2010, 06:33 PM
What have I missed? Saw something about Mel being a girl.....:thumbsup: have'nt had time to read up though..........:headshake:

Crazy busy out this way......Website updates are coming very soon, if you're running some of our parts.......lets see your best photos!! If you'd like to get mixed into the 'Customer Page'.....best photo & any comments work there!
If you need a direct email link to me, send a pm. :popcorn:

Sorry I have'nt been around lately......I shiat canned our lasar/heavy forming subcontactor over the holidays, and have since brought in another.....been working on some Full Size Jeep parts, couple things for XJ's, JK DropKicks, Jk BackBone......TailBone orders are nutty.............it's just been silly, so silly I've actually had to bring in some part timers again to help catch up with the backlog......I guess thats a good thing.

All that said.......:smiley-scared002:....looking to find some interweb time again and contributing to xjTalk.....talk soon! :patriot:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/corncrawler/100_6923small.jpg

Did you have all you requested from me, or should I take some more?!?!!? :smiley-laughing021:

DETOURS
02-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Take some more......if you could, take one with your carrier open, from the side.....open about 1/4 of the way or there abouts.......now you have a reason to wash your Jeep. :rolleyes:

Mudderoy
02-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Take some more......if you could, take one with your carrier open, from the side.....open about 1/4 of the way or there abouts.......now you have a reason to wash your Jeep. :rolleyes:

I don't think you've been on here since I went to Spring Creek. Here are some pictures that were taken.

:link: (http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2384&highlight=spring+creek) Here on xjtalk

Some more on NAXJA :link: (http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1018318&highlight=springcreek)

BlueXJ
02-06-2010, 04:40 PM

As if he needs a reason to wash it. It is the cleanest Jeep I have ever seen. Much cleaner than when he drove it off the stealership's lot!!!

Mudderoy
02-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Don't hate me because I am beautiful! :thumbsup:

YouTube- 1980s Pantene Commercial Don't Hate Me...

BlueXJ
02-06-2010, 04:56 PM
You are not but your Jeep that's a horse of a different color. RED

DETOURS
02-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Well......I guess you gotta wheel whatever you can get in Texas....:rolleyes:

Next time, with all those trees around, secure the XJ to a tree with a tree strap from the rear bumper before winching, that way you wont slide.

Cant use any of those pics.......:popcorn:

You puttin on a few pounds??

Mudderoy
02-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Well......I guess you gotta wheel whatever you can get in Texas....:rolleyes:

Next time, with all those trees around, secure the XJ to a tree with a tree strap from the rear bumper before winching, that way you wont slide.

Cant use any of those pics.......:popcorn:

You puttin on a few pounds??

That's a good idea. All I had was the winch though. It worked out as soon as he was able to start his engine and help.

Other way around. Lost 40, but then again I don't smoke so I can taste the food. :smiley-laughing021:

Dirt Dogg Rydas
02-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Glad to hear business is going good.
Can't wait to see the new products

DETOURS
02-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks, it'll be awhile until I unleash any more new stuff.......our product line is pretty exclusive to say the least and is keeping things busy, dont get me wrong though......deffinately feeling the economy, it's just when your self employed.....there's always something that needs to be done.