PDA

View Full Version : xjTalk stickers!

Mudderoy
02-02-2010, 02:36 PM
http://xjtalk.com/images/special/sticker.gif

Thanks to the very generous donations of a very few number of xjtalk members we will be ordering the coveted xjtalk stickers! :D

If you see someone's name in RED they are the ones that have donated to the site! Be very nice to them! Also several of the moderators donated, but their names will remain purple.

I have found a absolutely fabulous price for 3.5" white vinyl stickers, with black logo. Should last 3 to 5 years of constant outside exposure.

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/xjtalk-sticker7ss.gif

It would look like this. This is different than the cut out stickers we have purchased before. This would have the white vinyl just like that is shown here.

flippedXJ
02-02-2010, 02:52 PM
wow that was fast and very cool to those who already donated!!

Mudderoy
02-02-2010, 03:01 PM
wow that was fast and very cool to those who already donated!!

I'm amazed. I can feel the love! :love0055:

xj4life2
02-02-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm amazed. I can feel the love! :love0055:

Are you sure thats love your feeling ?? :rotfl2:

And a big Thanks to all of you who have donated !!!!

Mudderoy
02-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Are you sure thats love your feeling ?? :rotfl2:

And a big Thanks to all of you who have donated !!!!

Well it could be considered better than love. If you watch closely you can see the smiley putting money in my back pocket! :shocker:

rguignard
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Well it could be considered better than love. If you watch closely you can see the smiley putting money in my back pocket! :shocker:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::thumbsup:

Mudderoy
02-03-2010, 01:59 PM
After some discussion (behind the scenes) we decided to stick with the vinyl dye cut stickers. They really are very nice. Of couse without the incredible generosity of several members and several of our moderators we wouldn't be making a sticker order, and certainly not one this large!

THANK YOU! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We should be making the final decisions on the order today and placing an order today, or tomorrow.

Once the order has been placed I'll put up a post with a form that you can fill out your name and address for your xjtalk sticker! :patriot:

BlueXJ
02-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Kewl.................lookin' forward to them.

Mudderoy
02-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Kewl.................lookin' forward to them.

You're not getting any unless you promise to keep it and not give it away this time! :smiley-laughing021:

BlueXJ
02-03-2010, 02:14 PM
You're not getting any unless you promise to keep it and not give it away this time! :smiley-laughing021:

OK I promise to put them on when I get them and not share this time.

alwaysxj
02-04-2010, 01:12 PM
sweet thanks everyone i would have pitched in but i guess i missed the memo sorry. looking forward to getting one of them.

Mudderoy
02-04-2010, 01:21 PM
sweet thanks everyone i would have pitched in but i guess i missed the memo sorry. looking forward to getting one of them.

Hey it's not a problem. Besides we'll never run out of people that want stickers. If you want to donate in the future you can.

Mudderoy
02-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Because of so many generous donations we are going to go with the original dye cut stickers. :thanx:

I have been told by the sticker vendor that other colors are available. I can mix the order, but I want to keep it simple. Just a warning, this is only to see how much interest in other colors for the stickers there are. I may still do white only! :D

So please select one or more colors from the poll. You can vote on multiple colors.

Remember these are DYE CUT decals cut from a sheet of vinyl. That sheet of vinyl is where the color comes from.

rguignard
02-05-2010, 04:14 PM
the white shows up the best on a window but if its not to bad get all the colors :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
02-05-2010, 04:21 PM
the white shows up the best on a window but if its not to bad get all the colors :thumbsup:

I mean unless I hear a more logical argument I think the vast majority of the order should be white. I mean white goes with any color Jeep and shows up the best. Of course I am assuming that you people will put these stickers on your window and now on the painted surface. Some may put it on the paint and I can see where a darker color sticker would stand out better.

Minimum color order is 4. So I can get 4 yellow and xx white for example. If I get a few of each color then people aren't going to want black, blue etc... and I'll have a bunch of those left over and people will wonder why I didn't order more white ones! :smiley-laughing021:

BlueXJ
02-05-2010, 06:05 PM
We all trust your judgement, Muddy.

tbone
02-05-2010, 08:14 PM
That's cool, I still want to make a donation but I have to wait till payday next week. Bi-weekly paydays suck. :(

rguignard
02-05-2010, 08:29 PM
That's cool, I still want to make a donation but I have to wait till payday next week. Bi-weekly paydays suck. :(

once a month SUCKS and i know :eek:

AZXJ
02-07-2010, 01:21 PM
I definatley want one, red preferable because my xj and all the stickers are red, but white would work well and would stand out over the rest.

Mudderoy
02-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Ok well the sticker guy actually contacted me! He's got a 2 day window to work on our stickers.

I may have mentioned that I can order different colors but the min for each color is 4. I'm assuming 1 sticker per person. So I'm going to order...

4 red 4 yellow and 4 silver and the rest in white. I'm going to get the 6" stickers.

alwaysxj
02-10-2010, 02:10 PM
if posible can we get one for each side?

Mudderoy
02-10-2010, 02:20 PM
if posible can we get one for each side?

Hey I'm tickled that you guys want any at all. I'd love to give you as many as you want, however here's the math. We have 578 registered users. 197 of those are considered ACTIVE on the site. If half the active membership wants a sticker that would be 98.5 stickers. We just ordered 100. I would rather go to the trouble of sending you out another sticker later than keeping someone from getting one right now.

I hope you all understand.

AZXJ
02-15-2010, 10:27 AM
How do we put a request in for a sticker?

Thanks

Mudderoy
02-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Right here... :link: (http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2808)

Indiana Jeep
02-15-2010, 03:16 PM
:DI think most people are like me and are happy that your able to provide them. If we're able to get more later all the better some things are worth waiting for. And in case I havn't said for a while thanks to yourself and the other moderators and tech people who keep this site running. It's the best site I've been on and I have learned so much in the few months that I've been here. I've gotten so much info and ideas for projects, that I'm actually looking for a part time job in addition to my full time just to be able to afford em all LOL. (I've been fortunate in the fact that my full time work pays the bills and gives me a few buck to play with. I'm thankful for that cause I know it's tough getting by these days.) :thumbsup::driving:

Mudderoy
02-15-2010, 08:13 PM
:DI think most people are like me and are happy that your able to provide them. If we're able to get more later all the better some things are worth waiting for. And in case I havn't said for a while thanks to yourself and the other moderators and tech people who keep this site running. It's the best site I've been on and I have learned so much in the few months that I've been here. I've gotten so much info and ideas for projects, that I'm actually looking for a part time job in addition to my full time just to be able to afford em all LOL. (I've been fortunate in the fact that my full time work pays the bills and gives me a few buck to play with. I'm thankful for that cause I know it's tough getting by these days.) :thumbsup::driving:

This is truly wonderful to hear. There are many very good Jeep sites out on the Internet. We try to be a little different, hopefully better. Thank you for you very kind words.