PDA

View Full Version : Jose and carlos

cpttuna
02-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Jose and Carlos are panhandling on the freeway off-ramp each holding a sign. Jose drives a Mercedes,lives in a mortgage free house, and has a lot of money to spend. Carlos only brings in two or three dollars a day. Carlos asks Jose how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day. Jose replies," it's easy,look at your sign." I HAVE NO WORK AND A WIFE AND 6 KIDS TO SUPPORT. Now look at my sign; I ONLY NEED $10 TO MOVE BACK TO MEXICO.

4.3LXJ
02-02-2010, 12:56 PM
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

How true

BlueXJ
02-02-2010, 11:36 PM
How do I send Carlos that $10???

xj4life2
02-03-2010, 11:10 AM
How do I send Carlos that $10???

He probably has a pay pal account :rotfl2:
I actually saw a guy panhandleing on a off ramp, pick up his "gear " walk to a near by parking lot and get into a BMW and drive away. I confronted him about this the following day and he said he makes more money in 5 hours a day then he made working 8 in an accounting firm and he doesn't have to pay taxes on it. It was the last time i ever though about giving money out to those people.If somebody says thier hungry or need food I'll go into the store buy a loaf of bread and a pack of bologny and hand it to them.

Mudderoy
02-03-2010, 11:22 AM
He probably has a pay pal account :rotfl2:
I actually saw a guy panhandleing on a off ramp, pick up his "gear " walk to a near by parking lot and get into a BMW and drive away. I confronted him about this the following day and he said he makes more money in 5 hours a day then he made working 8 in an accounting firm and he doesn't have to pay taxes on it. It was the last time i ever though about giving money out to those people.If somebody says thier hungry or need food I'll go into the store buy a loaf of bread and a pack of bologny and hand it to them.

That's what we should all do. Many people feel guilty about working hard and having money in their pocket apparently.

4.3LXJ
02-03-2010, 11:33 AM
I run a service for the poor through our church. We distribute food, clothing, furniture, household items and toys. I also get phone calls requesting money for hotel rooms and such. We categorically do not give out cash. After explaining what we do give, I have yet to have one of those people come and get anything. I also have yet to find any of them in actual need.

BlueXJ
02-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Hey I need a couch!!!

4.3LXJ
02-03-2010, 03:49 PM
I have a white leather one you can have if you make the drive.