PDA

View Full Version : Cards

BlueXJ
01-30-2010, 11:11 PM
I had xjtalk.com business cards printed and passed out several today. One lady said she has a ZJ and wanted to know if we covered those. I told her we had some ZJ & WJ owners so join and post her questions, someone would help her.

Mudderoy
01-30-2010, 11:30 PM
I had xjtalk.com business cards printed and passed out several today. One lady said she has a ZJ and wanted to know if we covered those. I told her we had some ZJ & WJ owners so join and post her questions, someone would help her.

Wow thats great Blue. I was just thinking about that "again" today. I got lots of ideas, but not enough money. If the latter changes we'll promote the hell out of this site.

cheap jeep
01-31-2010, 08:29 AM
I've told some xj owners I've ran into about this site,but I don't any have joined yet.

Mudderoy
01-31-2010, 12:30 PM
I've told some xj owners I've ran into about this site,but I don't any have joined yet.

Thanks. Well it's hard to remember the site name, even when it's simple. Or if they do remember they don't think about it when they are sitting in front of the computer. Then there are those that are happy with the website they use now, and some that feel that they get abused enough on the site(s) they are on now.

We really appreciate you telling people though!