PDA

View Full Version : thank you all

xjredneck
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM
thank you all for the help just great how this site comes together to help everyone i couldnt be more satisfied with all the help everyone gives thank you again

Mudderoy
01-30-2010, 08:39 PM
thank you all for the help just great how this site comes together to help everyone i couldnt be more satisfied with all the help everyone gives thank you again

Hey no problem. Other than having fun that's why this site is here. I'll mention this part again...

This site started because I wanted a site where people could come and feel comfortable asking any question they wanted to. We all had to start somewhere and I think it is insane that people get beat up for asking questions. Not here! :thumbsup:

rguignard
01-30-2010, 08:51 PM
Hey no problem. Other than having fun that's why this site is here. I'll mention this part again...

This site started because I wanted a site where people could come and feel comfortable asking any question they wanted to. We all had to start somewhere and I think it is insane that people get beat up for asking questions. Not here! :thumbsup:

like piraite dont ask anything there its ok to read but dont post :shocker:

BlueXJ
01-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Pirate is the worst but others are close behind Pirate.

I am glad if someone helped with your problem whatever it was.

Melissa
01-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Yup, thats why I love it here, no question is a stupid question