PDA

View Full Version : TV Purchase

BlueXJ
01-21-2010, 05:03 PM
A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."
"Darn, he recognized me," she thought.
She went for a complete disguise this time; haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."
Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"
"Because that's a microwave," he replied

rguignard
01-21-2010, 07:26 PM
man they know my ex sister in law

4.3LXJ
01-21-2010, 08:27 PM
The Perfect Christmas Tree

Two blondes decided that this Christmas they wanted to cut down their own Christmas tree. So they drove two hours into the country and walked deep into the woods to find the perfect Christmas tree. They had planned the trip well, especially considering that they were blond. They were dressed warmly with boots, warm coats and hats. They had a chain saw, hatchet, a bag to protect the tree and rope to drag it back to their car. Every detail was covered.

They searched and searched. They had gone to all this trouble, nothing but the prefect tree would do. They searched for hours through knee deep snow and biting wind. Finally, five hours later with the sun beginning to go down, one blonde says to the other, "I can't take this anymore. I give up! There are hundreds of beautiful trees out here. Let's just pick one whether it's decorated or not!"

4.3LXJ
01-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Parachute Jumping

On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 300 feet.

The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 300 feet?"

"That's a good question. When you get to 300 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."

After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know?"

BlueXJ
01-22-2010, 10:05 AM
A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

4.3LXJ
01-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Let's change this to the Blond Joke Thread

Here is one not on the net.

Three men took their blond wives fishing. They dropped them off and went to the other side of the lake. The game warden shows up and asks for fishing licenses. The first blond says: "We don't need one"

The game warden replies. "fishing rods, lines in the water, yes you do, you're fishing. You need a license to fish".

The second blond says: "No we don't" and proceeds to pull her line out of the water. There was nothing on the end but a magnet.

The game warden looked at that and decided that since there was no hook, it wouldn't be possible to catch anything and drives off.

The third blond says: "What an idiot, doesn't he know we are fishing for Steelhead"?

BlueXJ
01-22-2010, 11:26 PM
One day a big group of blondes met in New York to show the world that blondes aren't dumb.
They begged: "Ask any of us any question, and we will show you that we're not dumb."

The group caught the attention of a passer by, who volunteered to ask them some questions. He climbed up on a car and randomly picked a blonde out of the crowd.
She got up on the car too and the man asked: "What is the first month of the year?"
The blonde responded: "November?"

"Nope," said the man. At this point the crowd began to chant, "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

So the man asked: "What is the capital of the U.S.A ?"
The blonde responded: "Paris?"
So the crowd began chanting again: "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

The man said: "Okay, but this is the last one. What is one plus one?"
The blonde replied: "Two?"

“Give her another chance, Give her another chance." screamed the crowd.

rguignard
01-23-2010, 06:35 AM
a blond is in a row boat in the middle of a field rowing her butt off and her blond friend pulls up. her friend yells out to the girl in the boat hay what are you doing ? the blond in the boat says im rowing my boat. the friend says you cant row a boat in a field! the blond in the boat says sure i can. so they argue back and forth for a little bit and the blond in the boat says so what are you going to do about it ? the blond standing by the side of the road says if i could swim i would come out there and kick you butt

rguignard
01-23-2010, 06:38 AM
do you know were all blond jokes come from ????
all of the dumb brunettes and redheads sitting at home on the weekends :smiley-laughing021:

4.3LXJ
01-23-2010, 10:44 AM
On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 300 feet.

The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 300 feet?"

"That's a good question. When you get to 300 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."

After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know?"

4.3LXJ
01-23-2010, 06:05 PM
What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant?

"Are you sure it's mine?"

Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a
blonde baby?

They named him "Sum Ting Wong"

flippedXJ
01-23-2010, 09:47 PM
why do blondes have bruises in thier belly buttons?

cuz blonde guys are stupid too!