PDA

View Full Version : Ham

BlueXJ
01-17-2010, 09:18 AM
A wife of a preacher goes the butcher shop to get something to serve her family for dinner. The butcher suggest serving "damn ham". The wife is shocked, she says "I am a preacher's wife, you can't talk to me that way"! The butcher says "no dis-respect meant, thats what its called "damn ham", he says "your husband will love it". When the peacher come home for dinner, he kisses his wife and smells the the good cooking he sits down at the table asking "Whats' for dinner?" The wife replies We're having dammed ham". The preacher is shocked saying to his wife "How can you speak to me that way?, thats no way for you to for the wife of a preacher to to talk!" The wife says "Thats what its called "damn ham", The butcher says "You'll love it." They bless the meal and their son arrives for home for dinner. says "Hi dad, Hello mother". "Whats for dinner?" The preacher replies We're having dammed ham". The son is suprise saying "How can you talk like that, you are a preacher? The father says "Thats what its called "damn ham", Try it "You'll love it." The son replies "Dad it about time you got hip, "Please, Pass me the damn ham and while your at it, Pass me the "mother freaking" mashed potatoes.