PDA

View Full Version : Chop tops

Voldemort
12-14-2009, 04:16 PM
I have seen alot of chop tops four door, two door, full cut, half cut. I like the way it looks so I was thinking of doing one one day. I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen a four door chopped with the rear doors molded shut. So that the rear chop was closer to the front doors. I do not know if it would work just something I thought I would bring out for debate.

alwaysxj
12-14-2009, 04:55 PM
got just what you are looking for i seen this on pirate 4x4 the other day and this is got to be the best i have ever seen.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664135

XJcoupe
12-14-2009, 09:58 PM
got just what you are looking for i seen this on pirate 4x4 the other day and this is got to be the best i have ever seen.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664135

thanks for the link- Wow nice 4 door chop, but after reading and looking at pics for 1 1/2 hrs, and thats just the 1st page, with only 3 comments on the bottom, like I said WOW, and no BS in between, thats gotta be a record for a Pirates build. now to look at the next 20 pages, I think I need a Beer to start-going to be a long night- cheers

alwaysxj
12-15-2009, 10:26 AM
thanks for the link- Wow nice 4 door chop, but after reading and looking at pics for 1 1/2 hrs, and thats just the 1st page, with only 3 comments on the bottom, like I said WOW, and no BS in between, thats gotta be a record for a Pirates build. now to look at the next 20 pages, I think I need a Beer to start-going to be a long night- cheers

ya it took me forever to look at it all but i was at work and getting paid to look at it. :coffee:

Mudderoy
12-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Yeah that was a great link. Lots of very interesting pictures.

Voldemort
12-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the post, Now I have a reason to stay online even longer.

Rev D
03-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Yeah, that was a long page. I'm wondering though... wouldn't it be easier to just look for a jeep j10 truck? Not being a wiseguy, but seems like a lot of work (and it is well done) for what it is... *shrug*

Regards,

Rev. D.