PDA

View Full Version : Long Arm Kit Sale - Ironman4x4fab.com

Mudderoy
05-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Ironman Andy is running a sale on his front and rear XJ long arms. Normally $1500 (front or rear) now for $1350...

Limited time sale...

ORDERED MINE!

4.3LXJ
05-09-2019, 07:29 PM
You going front and rear now Tony? Or just fronts? Heard on the news there was flooding in Houston. You keeping your feet dry?

Mudderoy
05-10-2019, 11:29 AM
You going front and rear now Tony? Or just fronts? Heard on the news there was flooding in Houston. You keeping your feet dry?

I mean I'd like to have rear long arms too, but front is moderate welding, the rear would be much more involved, then there's the cost. I still have to fix the running hot on the freeway issue so I can go off road. I just got these now due to the sale.

Of all the flooding events in the Houston area I've never had an issue. Having a Jeep helps though. :D

4.3LXJ
05-10-2019, 11:45 AM
You need to get this overheating fixed. I would like to suggest something to go with your lead foot. I will be going to a ZJ style radiator when I change engines. You would need to put in the ZJ front cross member and then you could use the 5.9 radiator or get a 300 hp all aluminum radiator fairly cheap. This XJ style radiator just doesn't work well