PDA

View Full Version : xjtalk.com promo

Mudderoy
10-06-2017, 07:41 AM
Would you like to be on a xjtalk.com promo that will be played on the Jeep Talk Show podcast?

Let's face the old forum isn't generating as many posts as it used to. There are still plenty of Jeep Cherokees out there, we just need the word out to their owners!

Here's how you can help.

Call 530-675-4102 (Jeep Talk Show voice mail line) and leave a message to this question.

Why do you like xjtalk.com?

Late to this post? Call in anyway we can have more than one promo to play during the show.

denverd1
10-18-2017, 04:01 PM
Would you like to be on a xjtalk.com promo that will be played on the Jeep Talk Show podcast?

Let's face the old forum isn't generating as many posts as it used to. There are still plenty of Jeep Cherokees out there, we just need the word out to their owners!

Here's how you can help.

Call 530-675-4102 (Jeep Talk Show voice mail line) and leave a message to this question.

Late to this post? Call in anyway we can have more than one promo to play during the show.have your tried promoting on Facebook?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

denverd1
10-18-2017, 04:04 PM

Here's how you can help.

Late to this post? Call in anyway we can have more than one promo to play during the show.have your tried promoting the website on FB? all i see are posts about JTS

Mudderoy
10-18-2017, 10:23 PM
have your tried promoting the website on FB? all i see are posts about JTS

Well not financially, ain't got no money for that, but as far as posting more to the xjtalk page on facebook no. I may have time for that in the future but not right now.

If someone here would be interested in posting, and replying to messages from the folks on the facebook xjtalk page I'd be interested in talking to you about it. Several people can share the responsibilities of this.

denverd1
10-19-2017, 11:49 AM
Well not financially, ain't got no money for that, but as far as posting more to the xjtalk page on facebook no. I may have time for that in the future but not right now.

If someone here would be interested in posting, and replying to messages from the folks on the facebook xjtalk page I'd be interested in talking to you about it. Several people can share the responsibilities of this.Sounds like a great idea! I won't be able to respond quickly to questions, but could post content there regularly and direct them back to the site

Also you can spend as little 5 bucks on FB doing a short term promo of an event for example. just FYI. I know it all adds up

XJ Wheeler
10-19-2017, 07:12 PM
I'm on there already. Just need to get my rear in gear and post. My memory is on a vacation at the moment.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

Mudderoy
10-19-2017, 11:34 PM
Sounds like a great idea! I won't be able to respond quickly to questions, but could post content there regularly and direct them back to the site

Also you can spend as little 5 bucks on FB doing a short term promo of an event for example. just FYI. I know it all adds up

I have read, and experienced, Facebook advertising is not a very good return on $$$. Perhaps you've seen otherwise. Of course any advertising needs to be a long term thing, and I just don't have the money for that.

Backs a few years ago I was taking an interesting post from the site and posting it on Facebook, along with an image from the post and a link back to xjtalk.com. Lots of work, at least when you're doing several things. Mainly cutting and pasting. Not so bad if you have several people doing it and they do one or two a day. Adds up over time.

denverd1
10-20-2017, 10:03 AM
I could do a post 2 or 3 days a week for sure

cantab27
10-20-2017, 10:36 AM
boobies sell stuff ........................just saying...............

Mudderoy
10-20-2017, 10:52 AM
I could do a post 2 or 3 days a week for sure

Just need a facebook name or email address, and thanks!