PDA

View Full Version : Save The Ta-Ta's!

_StationWagon_
12-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Hey guys, I dunno how many of you have been touched by breast cancer, but I'm gonna share this video anyway. It's a great way to bring it to peoples' attention (besides, I'm guessing most of you like ta-ta's anyway :cheerleader: ). My dearest friend (and the proud owner of a work-in-progress heavily modified '85 CJ7) is now undergoing chemo. Click the Ta-Ta linky & dance with us!

YouTube- Pink Glove Dance

Mudderoy
12-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Hey guys, I dunno how many of you have been touched by breast cancer, but I'm gonna share this video anyway. It's a great way to bring it to peoples' attention (besides, I'm guessing most of you like ta-ta's anyway :cheerleader: ). My dearest friend (and the proud owner of a work-in-progress heavily modified '85 CJ7) is now undergoing chemo. Click the Ta-Ta linky & dance with us!

YouTube- Pink Glove Dance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw)

Thanks, and all the best thoughts wishes and prayers for your friend.

96xj
12-07-2009, 03:45 PM
that was awesome to see i have always supported BC in and way possible giving $ and blood and buying those lil pink ribbons , love my wife BIG TA-TAS i don't want to see anyone loose them , great video :patriot: :thumbsup:

BlueXJ
12-07-2009, 04:58 PM
I love ta-tas so I do the local walks and support them when they have bake sales.

Best wishes and positive thoughts to your friend.

N1TZU
12-08-2009, 03:09 PM
That was an awesome vid there stationwagon,All the best and many prayers for your friend....I know how it is...I watched my father wither away to nothing with cancer then just a few years after he passed, my mother ended up with B-cancer...But on an up note she had the operation and is a survivor so far thank God......

Melissa
12-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Thanks stationwagon!

_StationWagon_
12-12-2009, 02:39 AM
Hey, Thanks to all for the good wishes. I haven't been around much lately ... spread myself too thin.

Happy Holidays to you all and .... well, keep dancing! Support the Cause. Last time I checked there were over 4 mil hits.