PDA

View Full Version : P0107 Help MAP Sensor issue

brockarron00
09-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Hello everyone I need help ASAP! As I have a off-road trip planned for this Sunday. At the Cliffs Insane Terrain, in Marseilles Illinois.

My jeep is throwing a PO107 code. Manifold Absolute Pressure Circuit Low.
I installed a new Map sensor, cleaned the throttle body and replaced a O2 sensor. It is still throwing the code and running like garbage. I don't understand what it could be, would a cracked exhaust manifold cause these issues?

At idle it runs okay, engine speed up to 2000-3500rpm it bogs and pops and seems to mis Fire. Full throttle it bogs some times and then sometimes it doesn't.

The exhaust gas smells bad. too me it smells like it is running rich.

Please please fellow Jeepers help me out.

4.3LXJ
09-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Check for vacuum leaks? How about volts to the sensor?

jonb8
09-02-2016, 08:12 PM
sounds like wiring problem, check wires were it turns off the firewall and down the fuel rail, I've found alot of wiring problems there, especially on jeeps with bad motor mounts, they move alot and the fuel rail cuts into the wiring.

brockarron00
09-02-2016, 08:13 PM
sounds like wiring problem, check wires were it turns off the firewall and down the fuel rail, I've found alot of wiring problems there, especially on jeeps with bad motor mounts, they move alot and the fuel rail cuts into the wiring.

Hmmm, my mounts are on there way out..

brockarron00
09-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Check for vacuum leaks? How about volts to the sensor?

I looked at the vacuum line coming into the manifold and it seemed fine, both from brake booster and pcv valve.

brockarron00
10-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Haven't been able to check back in a while, but the downstream O2 sensor shares the same 5 volt power source as the Map Sensor and most TB modules. So installing a new O2 sensor fixed the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk