PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Colorado

Hounddog55
08-30-2016, 08:25 AM
just wanted to say a quick hello!
My name is Roy AKA hounddog55 currently live in Colorado with my 3 kids and Loving wife. bought my 89 jeep Cherokee wagoneer limited 2 years ago after we lost our house and other vehicle due to job market problems:o. this lil jeep has been there for us every step of the way and we could not be any happier. my 4yr old son and my 2yr old son helped me put a trail master 3" budget lift on it and some 31's and its a blast:bacondance:. lots more work to be done but its a start. well that's enough for now thank you and God Bless!

bluedragon436
08-30-2016, 08:35 AM
:welcome: to :xjtalk1: from Delaware, Roy!!.. Sorry to hear about the lose of house and vehicle.. The crap economy has really hurt/screwed a lot of good people... At least you guys still had each other and thus ultimately still had home, no matter where you guys were living... Glad you were able to find an XJ and that it served you guys right, and gave a huge positive in time of negatives!!

4.3LXJ
08-30-2016, 08:58 AM
Welcome Roy. Sorry about the job thing, but you came out of it with a great Jeep to play with. Sounds like the Jeep bug has bitten again

Pinkyman
08-30-2016, 09:32 AM
Welcome Roy! Sorry to hear about the hard times, but sounds like youre coming out on top!

We were just on vacation in Colorado a month or so ago. What a lucky man you are to be able to live out there! We were in Breck for a week, and took the side by side tour up Elk Mountain in Leadville, and man, what i would have given to have my Xj there!

abebehrmann
08-30-2016, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the site! Love the look of those old XJ Wagoneers!

Hounddog55
08-30-2016, 01:28 PM
thank you for the warm welcome!!!

XJ Wheeler
08-31-2016, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the site Roy. Sorry to hear of your troubles. You're not alone bud, let me tell you! It's hitting a lot of people, and sadly its mostly political games. Can you tell I'm in O&G!

Where abouts in colorado? I used to live a ways west of colorado springs. Miss it just about every day!

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

Hounddog55
08-31-2016, 04:42 PM
Welcome to the site Roy. Sorry to hear of your troubles. You're not alone bud, let me tell you! It's hitting a lot of people, and sadly its mostly political games. Can you tell I'm in O&G!

Where abouts in colorado? I used to live a ways west of colorado springs. Miss it just about every day!

yeah it sucked but i have been gettin our feet back under us and recovering. this lil jeep has been the thing keeping us goin. i live north of Fort Collins in a lil town called Nunn about 20 miles south of Cheyenne. love it here myself all the wheelin:driving:, hunting and fishing i want is just minuets away and i cant complain:D!

XJ Wheeler
08-31-2016, 06:44 PM
Man, that sounds nice! Clean air, and nice views!