PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

JeepinAK
08-26-2016, 08:37 PM
Thanks for adding me to your forum. My name is Bill and I'm from Alaska. I have a 97 xj that has been reconstructed twice. Once for a head on with a moose and the second was a head on from a person that ran a red light and had no insurance. I call her Dory because sometimes she forgets and drifts a bit but she just keeps swimming. :rolleye0012: She's a work in progress. And after massive new parts and lots of my labor, she's swimming again. :pray: I just got a new smittybilt front bumper and next comes the winch, brush guard and new tires. But I'm babbling. Again, thanks for the add :driving:

4.3LXJ
08-26-2016, 09:32 PM
Glad to have you here Bill. Lucky you survived that moose. We have some near totals from hitting deer, and those are much smaller. In fact I built a bumper to deflect the next one under the rig instead of having it come over the hood

bluedragon436
08-27-2016, 01:33 AM
:welcome: to :xjtalk1: from Delaware, Bill!! Glad to hear that you as well as the XJ have survived through the head on accidents as well as continuing to swim on!!

XJ Wheeler
08-28-2016, 09:16 PM
Not something I ever want to experience but glad you came through it well. Welcome to xjtalk and glad to have ya here.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.