PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, i'm new... i don't know what to do!

jfxj67
11-29-2009, 03:24 AM
Hello Everyone at XJTalk!

My name is Jim and i thought that i would stop by to see what all the hype was about here. i have a '95 Cherokee sport 2 Door that i've owned for about 3 months now that i'm using as my Daily Driver... i LOVE it! When i was XJ shopping, i ran across quite a few "heaps", so when i found this one, i HAD to have it! It's a Super Sweet Ride with it's fair share of typical bugs, but still... It's a Keeper. Right now it's still in 2WD form and i will be doing the 4WD conversion in the spring. As i planned on gears, lockers and all that jazz, the whole 2WD thing didn't scare me much, ya know? For now, i'm still working on my exhaust issues.

Anyway, that's my story and i'm stickin' to it... I plan on being around here for a while and i'll try to contribute when i can!

BTW- Thanks again Mudderoy, for helping me to get registered!

Mudderoy
11-29-2009, 04:52 AM
Hello Everyone at XJTalk!

My name is Jim and i thought that i would stop by to see what all the hype was about here. i have a '95 Cherokee sport 2 Door that i've owned for about 3 months now that i'm using as my Daily Driver... i LOVE it! When i was XJ shopping, i ran across quite a few "heaps", so when i found this one, i HAD to have it! It's a Super Sweet Ride with it's fair share of typical bugs, but still... It's a Keeper. Right now it's still in 2WD form and i will be doing the 4WD conversion in the spring. As i planned on gears, lockers and all that jazz, the whole 2WD thing didn't scare me much, ya know? For now, i'm still working on my exhaust issues.

Anyway, that's my story and i'm stickin' to it... I plan on being around here for a while and i'll try to contribute when i can!

BTW- Thanks again Mudderoy, for helping me to get registered!

Welcome to the site. Like I said in the e-mail, thanks for sticking with us. I know that registration issues can be frustrating.

Hype!?!?! Where's the hype? lol love that the site is getting publicity. :thumbsup:

cherok
11-29-2009, 04:53 AM
Already a warm welcome from the Europe/overseas department.

You must know we love pictures!!!!

XJ's forever!!!!!

BlueXJ
11-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Welcome to xjtalk and don't forget we love pics.

bassackwards
11-29-2009, 09:48 AM
welcome never have enof 2 doors in here need some pic's

N1TZU
11-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Hello Jim,Looks like you got a nice ride.Have fun with all the mods you plan.Welcome to XJT from Bob in Maine......

Primo
11-29-2009, 12:04 PM
the first thing you should do is throw up some pics of your xj then read some tech and post some Q and A also don't forget to check out the random pic of the day post its a good one!

cheap jeep
11-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Welcome to xjtalk from Illinois.

Dirt Dogg Rydas
11-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Welcome!!!

96xj
11-29-2009, 06:02 PM
:welcome: to xjtalk from florida

UKJeepThang
11-30-2009, 02:51 AM
Welcome to the party dude!!! :cheerleader: