PDA

View Full Version : 1999 XJ Part out

xj-jake
06-14-2016, 11:09 AM
Some of you know but others might not. I have a 1999 XJ that I'm parting out. Most parts are still available. I will ship if you need something in particular. It is for sale locally also. If there's something you need please let me know and I'll do my best to be fair to hook up some Active XJ-Talk members if you need something.

http://stcloud.craigslist.org/pts/5635160337.html

mikjon1
06-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Some of you know but others might not. I have a 1999 XJ that I'm parting out. Most parts are still available. I will ship if you need something in particular. It is for sale locally also. If there's something you need please let me know and I'll do my best to be fair to hook up some Active XJ-Talk members if you need something.

http://stcloud.craigslist.org/pts/5635160337.html

What color is the interior?

It's not about the method, it's about the MADNESS.

bluedragon436
06-15-2016, 07:06 AM
If you could, let me know how much it'd run to pick up the transmission bezel, and shipped to 19904?? I installed my 5 switch panel into the transmission bezel, but in the process of installing it, the two alignment tabs were broken.... so now it just floats, and will most likely float it's way out of where it belongs, since it won't snap in securely without the two tabs..

spacecadet12364
06-16-2016, 09:04 PM
****deleted due to found what I was looking for after I had posted here**** :)

mikjon1
06-16-2016, 10:09 PM
I would like the spare tire wing nut, The lift gate shocks if they lift the gate on their own, the carpet spare tire cover if the interior is gray, the driver and passenger window switches. Zip code is 76904.

xj-jake
06-17-2016, 11:13 AM
I would like the spare tire wing nut, The lift gate shocks if they lift the gate on their own, the carpet spare tire cover if the interior is gray, the driver and passenger window switches. Zip code is 76904.

Spare tire cover is there and I think the wing nut is also. The shocks I'm keeping. I will have to check to make sure the window switches are good. I'm just guessing it'd be about $14 for shipping? If you're interested send me a pm and we can figure out a price.

mikjon1
06-17-2016, 04:12 PM
Spare tire cover is there and I think the wing nut is also. The shocks I'm keeping. I will have to check to make sure the window switches are good. I'm just guessing it'd be about $14 for shipping? If you're interested send me a pm and we can figure out a price.

I've never done this so I'm not sure what the easiest and most reliable way to buy things in this manner is accomplished.

Jeeperjohn
11-23-2016, 01:41 PM
Looking for a couple things for my 98 Sport. I'm needing the trailer light wiring that plugs into the main harness and runs down to the trailer socket. I'm also needing a rear wiper motor. Don't care if it works or not, just needing it for the housing.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk