PDA

View Full Version : Need a CarFax report?

LGrocks
12-30-2015, 10:47 PM
Hey guys I have TWO(2) CarFax reports left over after searching for a WJ. Since we bought one finally, I don't need these two reports.

You can send me a VIN, I'll run the report then email you the link to the report. You can then print it out.

Post here if you want one. Then PM me your email.

WillCherokee
01-04-2016, 10:50 AM
Can get one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

LGrocks
01-04-2016, 09:47 PM
Can get one?

Sorry man, I'm going to have to reserve this offer for members that have been on XJTalk for more than a couple days.

I should have been more clear in my original post.

WillCherokee
01-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Damn....That's messed up! I see how folks treat you on here. Thanks for the warm welcome[emoji34]

LGrocks
01-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Not my intent to be a jerk. Please don't take it that way.

WillCherokee
01-05-2016, 10:09 AM
That's definitely how it came off. Because I'm new to THIS forum and the Jeep Cherokee environment, I don't 'qualify' for your CarFax report. That's kinda rude but that's fine.

4.3LXJ
01-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Aaron, it might help if you fill out the info on your Jeep in the User CP. If you need help, just ask and we will help you with it

GoneWithTheWind
01-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Sorry man, I'm going to have to reserve this offer for members that have been on XJTalk for more than a couple days.

I should have been more clear in my original post.

That is messed up! :pee:

4.3LXJ
01-05-2016, 01:54 PM
I think there is a legitimate issue here. If you check the pull down menu you will see that on the year Jeep it is marked spammer. The software Tony has installed has detected something not quite right. That is why I invited him to fill in the info of his Jeep in the User CP. Until he does, I have suspicions. That is something we have here and is designed to benefit all people on the forum. I personally respect the wishes of the provider in wanting to benefit legitimate members of the forum only

WillCherokee
01-05-2016, 01:58 PM
User CP?

4.3LXJ
01-05-2016, 02:02 PM
User Control Panel. You can click on it in the red bar at the top or bottom of the page. When you join, if you don't fill out at least some info in here, the server will assume you are a spammer. It is one of the ways we keep spammers off the forum. You have not filled out any of it, so if you click on Aarons Information under your user name on your post you will see it has you labeled as a spammer. That is why I suggested you take the time to fill that out. It is to your benefit whenever you ask questions so we know what you are driving so we can answer your questions better

GoneWithTheWind
01-05-2016, 02:12 PM
I think there is a legitimate issue here. If you check the pull down menu you will see that on the year Jeep it is marked spammer. The software Tony has installed has detected something not quite right. That is why I invited him to fill in the info of his Jeep in the User CP. Until he does, I have suspicions. That is something we have here and is designed to benefit all people on the forum. I personally respect the wishes of the provider in wanting to benefit legitimate members of the forum only

Didn't know about the spam issue. I just saw an open offer to members, length of membership should not be used to determine if someone is worthy. An open offer should be just that.
I'll add some more of my info to keep the computer happy.:watermelon:

WillCherokee
01-05-2016, 02:20 PM
I updated my info...am I worthy now

4.3LXJ
01-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Thank you

WillCherokee
01-05-2016, 02:23 PM
If I'm not worth of a carfax because I'm new, can I get some assistance with replacing the rings on my Jeep please.