PDA

View Full Version : DND tube fenders??

DEAD EYE
12-24-2015, 07:26 PM
has anyone here had any experience with these fenders? pics pros cons would be helpful, I am torn between those and the HOR ones. I know a lot of people will tell me right away to go with HOR, but would like to hear some experiences with DND as the price is more in my budget.

Thanks

4.3LXJ
12-24-2015, 10:00 PM
No experience with either. But the DND fenders look nice and armor the rest of the femder

bluedragon436
12-25-2015, 07:24 AM
I'll be nice about it, and say I would go with the Hooligan Offload flares.. Yes their prices are crazy compared to what DND wants for theirs, but theirs one have better coverage, seem to be build better... and on top of that HOR has way better customer service then DND seems to have... I will only say take a look @ DND's FB page and take a look at customers reviews.. I say that, cause I was not given that heads up and all I saw online when I researched them prior to purchasing a rear tire carrier bumper from them was good reviews.... and here we are almost a year after I ordered my bumper, and I still have no bumper... so you make your decisions however you want... but I wish I had just spent a bit more and gone with a company that had awesome reviews with a bit more price behind their products.... and at least I would have had what I ordered and paid for!! Just my $.02

DEAD EYE
12-25-2015, 07:22 PM
Ok thanks for the info. That would be the deal breaker.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk