PDA

View Full Version : Are u a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?

cpttuna
12-16-2015, 09:41 PM
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner ,locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife and charges.... You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal .45 ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?
DEMOCRAT'S ANSWER; Well, that's not enough info to answer the question. What is a KIMBER 1911 cal .45 ACP? Does the man look poor or oppressed? Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it? Should I call 9-1-1? need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus. This is all so confusing.
REPUBLICAN ANSWER; BANG
SOUTHERNER'S ANSWER:
bang bang bang bang bang bang bang(click- sounds of reloading) Bang, Bang Bang, Bang,Bang Bang, Bang click(reloading)
Daughter: nice grouping daddy. "were those the Winchester Silver Tips or the Hollow Points?
Son: " Can I shoot the next one?"
Wife: You are NOT taking that to the taxidermist.

Dredwolf
12-25-2015, 12:08 AM
Change the daughter's question to "were those Pow-r-ball or the Cor-bon DPX rounds? He was really floppy as he dropped...."

;-)

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk