PDA

View Full Version : Welcome roberthlerii!!!

bluedragon436
12-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Hi roberthlerii, :welcome: to the :xjtalk: forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Be sure and check out our XJ TALK SHOW! (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com) It\'s about Cherokees! It\'s like a radio talk show, but from the Internet.

Check out our sister sites, http://www.WranglerTalk.com/ and http://www.di-dah-dit.com/

roberthleeii
12-13-2015, 08:09 PM
Howdy! I found this site through the Jeep Talk Show Podcast and since it was so good I figured I would check out the action. I have owned 3 wranglers, learned to drive on a couple of old CJs, and my grandpa and great uncle had a ’57 Willys Jeep truck when I was growing up so I have always loved jeeps. I also live in Houston so this is kind of like a home town forum.

I grew up in a small south Texas town so I am not new to going off road but have never gone out on trails with other Jeepers. Listening to the jeep talk show has really made me want to find a group close by and go wheeling with. This is a little intimidating though because my Jeep is stock and I rely on it as my daily driver.

PS I spend a lot of time on a little windows tablet so please forgive my typing errors.

cantab27
12-13-2015, 10:29 PM
well come rob,,,,,

Mudderoy
12-14-2015, 02:45 AM
Welcome to the site. My Jeep is modified, but my daily driver so I'm slow to take it off road as well. But people do it all the time and have little or no trouble. Truth is I probably stress it more driving to and from work that I would off road. ;o)

Howdy! I found this site through the Jeep Talk Show Podcast and since it was so good I figured I would check out the action. I have owned 3 wranglers, learned to drive on a couple of old CJs, and my grandpa and great uncle had a ’57 Willys Jeep truck when I was growing up so I have always loved jeeps. I also live in Houston so this is kind of like a home town forum.

I grew up in a small south Texas town so I am not new to going off road but have never gone out on trails with other Jeepers. Listening to the jeep talk show has really made me want to find a group close by and go wheeling with. This is a little intimidating though because my Jeep is stock and I rely on it as my daily driver.

PS I spend a lot of time on a little windows tablet so please forgive my typing errors.

XJ Wheeler
12-14-2015, 05:32 PM
Hey Robert, welcome to xjtalk.

I see you're in the Houston area. I'm up in conroe. There's a ton of xj guys around here and if you're on FB check out montgomery county cherokees. It's mainly northside members but there's some from further south.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

roberthleeii
12-14-2015, 08:59 PM
Hey Robert, welcome to xjtalk.

I see you're in the Houston area. I'm up in conroe. There's a ton of xj guys around here and if you're on FB check out montgomery county cherokees. It's mainly northside members but there's some from further south.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks.