PDA

View Full Version : RC for the win?

Mudderoy
12-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Amazon.com: Rough Country - 70517 - 50-inch Curved LED Light Bar Upper Windshield Mounting Brackets (Jeep Cherokee XJ / Comanche MJ): Automotive@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Wq9T1KFLL.@@AMEPARAM@@31Wq9T1KFLL

bluedragon436
12-03-2015, 04:12 PM
I had looked at these... But I think when I finally decide to make the move for a 50" bar, I'm going to snag up Jake's mounts... I really like his pillar mounts I got from him for my pods.. They look plenty beefy and I like the way they mount... Plus not to mention I like helping out the little guy when I can, help support their addiction that is Jeep... lol

bigjim350
12-03-2015, 05:49 PM
I prefer the ones I got from xjwheeler.

Mudderoy
12-03-2015, 05:56 PM
I had looked at these... But I think when I finally decide to make the move for a 50" bar, I'm going to snag up Jake's mounts... I really like his pillar mounts I got from him for my pods.. They look plenty beefy and I like the way they mount... Plus not to mention I like helping out the little guy when I can, help support their addiction that is Jeep... lol

No I love the idea of supporting local and members of the site, just thought it was interesting that Rough Country is getting into some of the "side line" add ons. I mean these are small items compared to lifts, etc...

bluedragon436
12-04-2015, 12:26 PM
No I love the idea of supporting local and members of the site, just thought it was interesting that Rough Country is getting into some of the "side line" add ons. I mean these are small items compared to lifts, etc...

Yeah that is true... just wish they'd offer some of them for longer then about 6 months... They used to make similar brackets that would allow the mounting of a 30" LED bar in the small opening between tow hooks on my Ram.. and they were selling them for less then 6 months... now I can't find any anywhere so I can add some additional lighting to my Ram, in a semi hidden spot...