PDA

View Full Version : Small Towns ..

Carves
11-30-2015, 04:41 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Got back last Tuesday, after dark,

Quick stop at the servo to grab a bottle of milk,

Shoved the trailer with the cabinets on it, in the shed.

Found an email and a phone message during the weekend,

... from different folks, wanting to know if I was selling filing cabinets .. :shocker: .. :bang:

No secrets round here .. :rolleyes:

4.3LXJ
11-30-2015, 10:03 AM
Here is your chance …...

bluedragon436
11-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Got to love small towns.... Can't wait to move back down to SC, to a small town, well I guess it's more of a mid sized town.. but still, folks recognize you and know you... and heck I've only been there here and there whenever I get a chance to take leave and travel down to SC to visit family!!

Carves
11-30-2015, 04:34 PM
Here is your chance …...

:D:D

Could make a good profit, but the thought of another trip to zombieland, before xmas, to get replacements,

... is reason enough ... not to sell 'em .. :D

nickyg
12-01-2015, 11:08 AM
In my neighborhood. you can't clean out your garage on a Saturday morning without someone stopping in thinking your having a garage sale.

4.3LXJ
12-01-2015, 11:20 AM
In my neighborhood. you can't clean out your garage on a Saturday morning without someone stopping in thinking your having a garage sale.

what a great way to avoid going to the dump :rolleye0012:

OrangeXJ
12-01-2015, 03:52 PM
there is a guy that lives in my neighbor hood that drives around and picks up scrap metal, washers/dryers any thing he mite be able to sell. one sat. I was mowing the yard and ran out of gas. the mower was where we put the trash cans he drove by saw it and knocked on the door and asked my wife if I was throwing it away.

nickyg
12-02-2015, 02:17 AM
there is a guy that lives in my neighbor hood that drives around and picks up scrap metal, washers/dryers any thing he mite be able to sell. one sat. I was mowing the yard and ran out of gas. the mower was where we put the trash cans he drove by saw it and knocked on the door and asked my wife if I was throwing it away.

Now I have a new way to get out of mowing.

LizardRunner
12-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Hey Orange, at least he asked instead of just loading it up and taking off.

OrangeXJ
12-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Hey Orange, at least he asked instead of just loading it up and taking off.

I've known him for over 30 years, I would have like to seen how he would get a 48" zero turn mower in the back of his truck by him self.