PDA

View Full Version : The making of a Gunfighter

cpttuna
11-05-2015, 09:10 PM
A Cowboy sitting in a saloon one Saturday night, recognized an elderly man, who ,in his day, had the reputation of being the fastest gun in the west. The young cowboy took a place next to the old-timer, bought him a drink and told him the story of his great ambition. The old man looked him up and down and said," Well, for one thing your wearing your gun too high. Tie the holster a little lower on your leg." Will that make me a better gunfighter?" asked the young man. "Sure will," replied the old-timer. The young man did as he was told, stood up, whipped out his .44 and shot the bow tie off the piano player. Got any more tips? "Yep ," said the old man. ' Cut a notch out of your holster where the hammer hits it for a smoother draw'. The young man made a notch with his knife, stood up, drew his gun and shot a cufflink off the piano player. "Wow he exclaimed." Do you have any more tips? The old man pointed to a large can in a corner. See that axle grease?Coat your gun with it. He went over to the can and smeared some of the grease on the barrel of his gun.'No', said the old-timer. 'I mean smear it all over the gun, handle and all. "will that make me a better gunfighter?" asked the young man. "No", said the old timer," but when Wyatt Earp gets done playing the piano, he's gone to shove that gun up your butt and it won't hurt near as much.

NW99XJ
11-05-2015, 09:37 PM
LOL, good one!
http://mitchieville.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/xray-gun.jpg