PDA

View Full Version : Sad day in Cental Oklahoma

prerunner1982
10-24-2015, 08:57 PM
Today a young lady made a bad decision that changed the life of many.

She was either drunk or high when she drove her vehicle at a high rate of speed through a police barricade into the crowd of families and friends watching the Oklahoma State University homecoming parade.

4 Died including a 2 yr old and about 33 were injured....

The OSU Cowboys went on to play and beat Kansas 58-10.

prerunner1982
10-24-2015, 09:40 PM
A fitting sunset for tonight (OSU's colors are Orange and Black), taken by an OSU fan leaving Stillwater.

XJ Wheeler
10-24-2015, 09:46 PM
How very sad... thoughts and prayers with the injured and loved ones.

I must add that i still don't understand how we allow people to do these sorts of things.

bluedragon436
10-25-2015, 05:53 AM
RIP to those who lost their life..... Thoughts and Prayers to the families of those that have passed and those who are left behind!!

prerunner1982
10-27-2015, 11:01 AM
Looks like the WBC (Kansas cult) might be picketing the funerals... last time they were here we had them on the run, literally. Between the military truck group, the Jeep groups and the motorcycle groups they don't stand a chance.. They aren't very smart people, you would think they would learn.

They are picketing Arlington Cemetery on Veteran's day... that's ballsy.

bluedragon436
10-28-2015, 08:13 PM
Looks like the WBC (Kansas cult) might be picketing the funerals... last time they were here we had them on the run, literally. Between the military truck group, the Jeep groups and the motorcycle groups they don't stand a chance.. They aren't very smart people, you would think they would learn.

They'll learn eventually (probably not, but one would certainly hope so)... Yeah as far as the picketing Arlington... They've done it before, and it never turns out very well or very successful for them.. Matter of fact I know they've had some pretty big fights go on afterwards!! Local Jeep club was talking about heading to Arlington for Veteran's day.. at least all of us that can get the day off work..

XJ Wheeler
10-30-2015, 07:47 PM

What would they even picket anyway. They were the victims! smh...

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

prerunner1982
10-30-2015, 10:57 PM
They just want an audience and attention.