PDA

View Full Version : Photo sizing sites?

GoneWithTheWind
08-15-2015, 01:27 PM
Do any of you know of a good and free site for re sizing pictures? I used to use Gimp, but they've had some problems and it is now more confusing than ever. Thanks in advance for any help you might give me.

XJ Wheeler
08-15-2015, 06:22 PM
I usually crop the pic a little and upload directly to the site. But when I have one I don't want to minimize I use photobucket. It's free for the first 8GB (if I remember correctly).

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

GoneWithTheWind
08-15-2015, 06:50 PM
Thanks, I'll have to get my friends kid to show me how to crop pictures. A lot of my pics are more about the background, but from now on I'll make my jeep the star.

XJ Wheeler
08-15-2015, 10:22 PM
Lol, anytime bud. You can still have you pics how you like them, sometimes I just crop out a tiny sliver and its enough.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

GoneWithTheWind
08-16-2015, 01:33 AM
I have the picture cropping figured out, thank you very much!

Mudderoy
08-16-2015, 02:14 AM
Do any of you know of a good and free site for re sizing pictures? I used to use Gimp, but they've had some problems and it is now more confusing than ever. Thanks in advance for any help you might give me.

If you're trying to resize the image size to display on :xjtalk: the site will do it for you. If the picture file size is the issue, I can upload 3mb files to the site all the time, directly using the "paper clip" above (if you're accessing the site through a PC, or MAC)

GoneWithTheWind
08-16-2015, 02:20 AM
Thanks, but I was able to add pictures to my garage by cropping them a little. If I have any that can"t be cropped I'll try to put them up and see what happens. So far I haven't had any problems.