PDA

View Full Version : 6 or 6 plus

Pookapotamus
06-18-2015, 07:10 PM
Ya I know, not jeep related....

Looks like my 4s is about to crap the bed, I want to stay Apple, and don't want a 5, my work phone is a 5 and I hate it. But what do I go with the 6 or 6 plus?? What's the big difference?? Yes bigger screen but what else???

Mudderoy
06-20-2015, 12:32 PM
Ya I know, not jeep related....

Looks like my 4s is about to crap the bed, I want to stay Apple, and don't want a 5, my work phone is a 5 and I hate it. But what do I go with the 6 or 6 plus?? What's the big difference?? Yes bigger screen but what else???

:bump:

4.3LXJ
06-20-2015, 01:09 PM
I like Apple, but I don't know anything about the phones

Pookapotamus
06-20-2015, 01:14 PM
I got myself a 6, and I'm loving it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.3LXJ
06-20-2015, 02:12 PM
:congrats:

Brasscatz
06-20-2015, 02:31 PM
:smiley-taunt002:

bluedragon436
06-20-2015, 02:58 PM
The guy I bought my Mac Pro & both MacBook Pro's from, he works with nothing but Apple computers for a living, and of course he runs nothing but iPhones... he went to the 6+ before they were even released to the public (perks of the job I guess)... anyways... he said he hated the +, so went to the 6... and said he was completely happy with the 6.. Said the 6+ was just not all it was really cracked up to be.. So, I stuck with the Droid when I did my upgrade from my S3.. love my S5 Galaxy.. but it was a hard choice between the S5 and the iPhone 6 for me.. only reason I choose the S5 in the end was I already knew the Droid OS, and also they only had a gaudy looking Gold 6, and I wasn't about to do that, even if it was mostly covered by an Otterbox.. lol

bigjim350
06-20-2015, 08:19 PM
As far as i know everything between the 6 and 6+ is the same, other than screen size. I have the 6+ and sometimes wish I would have gotten the regular 6. The 6+ is just too big sometimes. Its hard to do alot of things with it with one hand. Also with the otterbox case on mine it just makes it even that much bigger. Netflix is nice on it though

bluedragon436
06-20-2015, 11:17 PM
As far as i know everything between the 6 and 6+ is the same, other than screen size. I have the 6+ and sometimes wish I would have gotten the regular 6. The 6+ is just too big sometimes. Its hard to do alot of things with it with one hand. Also with the otterbox case on mine it just makes it even that much bigger. Netflix is nice on it though

I want to say that was his biggest issue with it as well... He said something else about the quality of the output from the larger screen compared to the smaller one.. but can't remember 100%.. I'm just not a huge fan of carrying a tablet or holding up a tablet to my head to talk on the phone!!

TallGuyJeep
06-22-2015, 03:36 PM
The 6+ has a few slight advantages over the 6, bigger battery, slightly better screen, some kind of digital image stabilizing for taking pictures...

Here is a link

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/iphone-6-vs-iphone-6-plus

TallGuyJeep
06-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Still i would go with the 6 just for the size. The 6+ is just too big for me. My grandparents have one and it's just too much phone. Perfect for them though, the big screen is easier to navigate and use then a smaller screen for them.