PDA

View Full Version : Watching the weather...

Mudderoy
05-24-2015, 05:48 AM
Watching the weather this morning and the local FOX affiliate.

OrangeXJ
05-24-2015, 06:27 AM
That's what it was like out here (offshore) yesterday

Mudderoy
05-24-2015, 07:17 AM
That's what it was like out here (offshore) yesterday

You guys must attract a lot of lightening strikes out there!

OrangeXJ
05-24-2015, 07:27 AM
You guys must attract a lot of lightening strikes out there!

There was alot of lighting yesterday but the rig did not get hit. Was on one last year that was hit talk about loud.

OldFaurt
05-24-2015, 07:43 AM
Watching the weather this morning and the local FOX affiliate.

Woke me up!
Dang... great dream too... sigh!

Firemanray
05-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Rain, we need more rain! NOT!!! To put it in perspective, they are releasing 1.5 BILLION gallons per hour from Lake Livingston and they have managed to bring the level down 4.5" over the last 2 days.

Looking at the flow of the river back to Dallas they will probably keep the release at that rate for another week at least.

Mudderoy
05-24-2015, 01:34 PM
Rain, we need more rain! NOT!!! To put it in perspective, they are releasing 1.5 BILLION gallons per hour from Lake Livingston and they have managed to bring the level down 4.5" over the last 2 days.

Looking at the flow of the river back to Dallas they will probably keep the release at that rate for another week at least.

No I agree, but this is better (and more normal for the area) than that drought we were having.

Brasscatz
05-24-2015, 09:12 PM
Woke us up at 6am with the tornado warning. Cloud rotation was heading straight for us. Turned on the telly to see what the weather guy was saying..... power went out.

On a lighter note, I went to turn the valve on to my sprinkler system after shutting it off for winter and broke the valve. Needless to say, I haven't needed sprinklers yet lol