PDA

View Full Version : Part's Pile

radio_flyer_xj
05-19-2015, 10:44 PM
For fun I thought I'd start a thread and see what parts we all have piled up waiting to go on ower XJ's.

I have a trans cooler, Brown Dog motor mount rebuild kit, home made rear bumper with tire carrier, 1ton steering, winch fairlead, 29 spline 8.25 geared and locked, dana 30 Assie locker,abs front axle shafts, halfway built metal tail light housings.

What do ya'll have piled up????

nickyg
05-19-2015, 11:00 PM
I have new brake drums, hardware and shoes waiting for me to find some time

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk

XJ Wheeler
05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
In my defense I have been purposely hoarding engine parts to redo a bunch.

99+ intake, 703 injectors, bored tb, ironman motor mounts, valve cover gasket, extra factory fuse block, zj brake prop valve, 96 dual diaphragm brake booster and master cylinder, overhead console, rear sound bar, metal to build a rear tire carrier and center console, zj tie rod, amber strobes for the rear, liftgate struts, non broken dash bezel, probably more I'm forgetting.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

abebehrmann
05-20-2015, 08:43 AM
Oil Pressure Sending Unit, OEM Motor mounts, and OEM YJ front shocks waiting to go on the XJ. These are all on hold until I can figure out where this clicking noise is coming from. :bang:

Just a couple track bar bushings waiting to go on the TJ after installing the new rotors, ceramic brake pads, drums, shoes, and hardware last weekend.

prerunner1982
05-20-2015, 09:00 AM
ZJ front coils and shocks and chevy leaf packs for a bastard pack.... waiting for new axles to be obtained before going on.

4.3LXJ
05-20-2015, 10:26 AM
Two sets of front coils, two sets of leaves for bastard packs, one rear axle, soon to be two, shocks, one set of coils for the rear, extra fuel pump, two sets of rims, one winch for the rear, switch for dash and other stuff that has escaped my memory

Forgot, two air lockers and stuff to make two front axles

matchframe
05-20-2015, 10:39 AM
In my defense I have been purposely hoarding engine parts to redo a bunch.

99+ intake, 703 injectors, bored tb, ironman motor mounts, valve cover gasket, extra factory fuse block, zj brake prop valve, 96 dual diaphragm brake booster and master cylinder, overhead console, rear sound bar, metal to build a rear tire carrier and center console, zj tie rod, amber strobes for the rear, liftgate struts, non broken dash bezel, probably more I'm forgetting.

You will LOVE the 99+ intake on your older 4.0 ! I have one on my daughter's '97 4.0 and it really woke up that motor. Lot's of power I did not know that was in that engine :thumbsup:

Brasscatz
05-20-2015, 12:09 PM
99 intake, various lift parts and long arm kit to lift my jeep higher, front and rear bumpers, modified alternator bracket to fit a grand Cherokee alternator

XJ Wheeler
05-20-2015, 12:14 PM
You will LOVE the 99+ intake on your older 4.0 ! I have one on my daughter's '97 4.0 and it really woke up that motor. Lot's of power I did not know that was in that engine :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to it. I'm planning a bunch of mods all at once. The intake, an intake tube (thinking I'm gonna fab one up), 62mm bored tb, 703 injectors, header (if I can find a reasonable and reliable one), 2.5" downpipe (gotta get one made as nobody makes one in the aftermarket), hi flow cat, motor mounts. And I've already got an upgraded ignition and cat back. Should be nice... :D

radio_flyer_xj
05-20-2015, 08:20 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that say no time to work on the jeep lol

rabies
05-21-2015, 09:25 AM
rear zj brake kit
front bumper tie ins
drvr side fuca bushing.
lubelocker dana 30 gasket
some lights

4.3LXJ
05-21-2015, 09:43 AM
Add a full set of WJ brakes as of today

denverd1
05-21-2015, 03:13 PM
XJ: front locker
front diff cover
extended RED stainless brake lines
Shackle relo kit
2" spacers that I'll probably never use
fire extinguisher - had the mounting strap for it but can't find it in my pile :out:

WK:
trans temp gauge
2 sets of rear shocks
2 set of rims, 1 w/ tires
trans fluid drain plug

radio_flyer_xj
05-21-2015, 03:47 PM
rear zj brake kit
front bumper tie ins
drvr side fuca bushing.
lubelocker dana 30 gasket
some lights